Goat pen garden

Yeah for the most part I do .

2 Likes

I look forward to being able to do both myself.

We were both surprised at how butter soft the old pen area was. The worms had done an excellent job.

I got some better pics of the bagseed. Any thoughts on what she could be? It may be more obvious later. Looks pretty sativa leaning.

8 Likes

Butter soft is a perfect description… and you can’t never have enough worms.

3 Likes

We are expanding for next year. He still thinks we need to do some tilling. Nope, no, no go, huh uh.

4 Likes

Nope no tillers :joy::joy:
I like a little flower girl in mine but that’s about it

2 Likes

Plant update. I gave them some knf fruit fertilizer today. They look happy. I also dusted with DE all around them.

Harlequin

bagseed

thunder deisel

Strawberry glue

10 Likes

Your plants are looking great. There budding nicely and have a really good color to them. That’s gonna be some fine smoke my friend! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks bro. We are working on getting more trees trimmed out, so they will have most of the day sunshine next year. The garden will be expanded to hold a dozen plants also.

4 Likes

Man your gonna have one heck of a grow next year then. I know u have the know
How. I can’t wait to see that!

2 Likes

I will be growing up some of these good seed run strains for all to watch bro. It’s gonna be a good time. I bet you have a tree farm next year yourself!

3 Likes

Sorry, some of these pictures really suck. I don’t k ow what was up with my camera today, but it trusted it, and that is my fault. These girls got some safers soap and knf fruit fert today. They are fattening up a bit and starting to smell nicer and nicer.

I’m supposed to be fungally dominant during flowering right? Any ideas? :rofl:

10 Likes

There’s a fungus among us ! It’s always a good sign fungi help in making phosphorus available to the plant!

5 Likes

Since that area gets coated with leaves every year, I figured there was a strong presence, and this confirms that. I was appreciative to see the this. The soil was fluffy too, so I know there has to be plenty of worms around as well. If I can just get more sun in next year, I will be golden.

3 Likes

Three more trees down today. We will have plenty of firewood and plenty of light, soon. I gave them another dose of fruit fertilizer today. Fungi are everywhere, which I would expect with all the trees. We are getting where we want to be.

10 Likes

Man you have some nice colas there buddy! Watching them fatten up is the fun part!

5 Likes

Thanks man. It is really smelling nice all around there. The interesting one to me is the harlequin (has the goat house behind it). Stacked up buds like a sativa.

4 Likes

The wind has flopped the large velvet pie one way, then the other. I’m guessing the soil is not too deep. Add more soil and support next year…

9 Likes

If you grow them tall they need support if it rains some branches may break . A wire cage would sure help or nets if you have some tall T post . Looks like their putting on some weight .

7 Likes

I’m having the same problem bro. It’s a weight thing on my end. There packing on tons of weight right now. I never noticed how big that plant was man. Keep on keppin on!

4 Likes

Thanks guys. We will prop them up the best we can this year. Any harvest will be better than the last 17 years :rofl:

This forum and yalls support and advice have really allowed us to formulate a solid plan for next year (or at least start one).

I’m having a blast and learning alot. This is my best summer in a long time.

9 Likes