Going to try my hand at some outdoor guerilla grows this coming season. Any Advice?

I carry a broke dog collar too and a dog chain in case you get rolled on in a risky area you have an excuse. Dog got loose

9 Likes

Farmer joe Parker?

3 Likes

Good list.

As was already suggested, if you want a stealthy plant, I can send you some ABC seeds. Won’t produce bud near as good as those, but no one will recognize it. DM me if you want some.

5 Likes

List of possible issues:
Leeches, mosquitos ,ticks,snakes,critters,spiders, hunters, rippers, cops, nosy neighbors, old people, bigfoots ,dogmen, helicopters, mushroom hunters, planes, drones, weeds, thorns, poison ivy, pot holes, quicksand,Ufos aliens, teenagers on four wheelers…um what else

When you score tho you can score really big. Be prepared to lose them all tho. Its a coin toss even with a solid plan. Always something I didnt think of happens. Last year was caterpillars. Did not prepare for caterpillars

5 Likes

-Polymers water crystals are your friend.
-Cover crop/mulch around the stalk
-sow clover or whatever behind you if you leave a trail
-always assume you will lose half
-halve your weight per plant estimate
-store osmocote is OK, farmer stuff is better
-variety is a must, different years will favor different strains
-no pattern when planting
-think of where you’re gonna dry it, trim it, process it
-stagger planting for a staggered harvest if necessary
-you can plant just about anywhere, be aware of your spots, big plants ok for deep in the woods, late planted that finish at 3’ high, good for tall grass, flatter terrain, less trees
-companion planting also is your friend
-have fun
-dont break your back!

7 Likes

ouch that must of hurt

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m still trying to find more spots. Just in case ya know, any of these things that could happen do. I have a TON of seeds so might as well give it a shot :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Yeah most of the spots are inaccessible to at some atvs and such. One spot is near train tracks though and I know how teens love to hang out there so we’ll see about that one lolol

4 Likes

Not sure. Farmer Joe from East Coast Originalz seeds

3 Likes

Yeah the only place I have to dry it is an hour away. Gonna be a long drive with a fresh harvest in the back seat lol

1 Like

I am mentally prepared to lose it all :sob: would still be sad lol

3 Likes

That’s actually real smart :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Had a buddy way back that showed me that he took his in a backpack. He put some loose soil and his cuts in some zip locks. Might try that

3 Likes

Good point on the water containers. They are all near stream

2 Likes

I actually work with dogs. I think I can get plenty lol

2 Likes

Sweet, appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

Good info on digging the holes early :pray:

2 Likes

1000+ seeds WOW :clap:

1 Like

Oooh collapsible water containers. Genius

3 Likes

Definitely, but you get what you give, most of these people are just plain stupid, showing everything, where they live and shit, and lying a lot about what they grow and that stuff, so that bad vibe came back to them boysss

3 Likes