Mail is on the the way.

2 Likes

Thank you bro, very generous of you.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone is still interested I’ve got a lot more.

2 Likes

Thank you @MidwestMover!

Edit: would this kit give me what I need?, https://www.midwestgrowkits.com/Ultimate-Mushroom-Growing-and-Incubator-Kit

1 Like

Yes, some of it you will but you can source it all much cheaper. I’m busy at the moment but I will get back to you on this.

1 Like

Are you just trying to get a few or make a lot.

You’ll need a SAB(still air box) research and use it. No gloves needed. I iso my spare bedroom. It has a futon and pillows and it’s not special. I work on a bench or tote. Take a shower, Mask up, glove up, even naked works good. Iso spray the air and get to work.

You’ll need some jars, plastic totes, and that’s about it. I have my house between 67-74 and that temp seems to work for me. I also just use the ambient light from the overhead light in the room or the open window.

You still need to figure out plan for spores. Idk where you get the needles but I’m guessing amazon has them. Or you can use agar off amazon which is what I’ve been doing. I’ve used clones but spores is same scenario. Put spores on agar let grow. Transfer til plates are clean and then put to grains. At that point your bulk growing and it’s easy. Transfer G2G or agar to grain.

I use coco coir and vermiculite for my bulk sub that’s it. I’ve also been using coco and verm for my plants also so I like that aspect. 1:1 to 2:1 ratio of substrate to grains have all worked for me.

It’s a cheap and very easy hobby once you do it. Just like growing for the first time.

Any other questions just ask!

5 Likes

Thanks for the information. How do transfer the spore print to a solution in order to get it in the syringe?

Edit: found information on transferring spores.

2 Likes

I have brf jars inocculating right now.

I plan on doing SGFC…any suggestions or advice you have i am open to hearing. Much appreciated.

5 Likes

I did a layer or perlite that I’d rinsed. Then put the cakes on tin foil with vermiculite on it. I did dunk and coat the cakes with verm also. I think I even put some water in the verm on the tin foil and let it soak that up if it looked to dry.

I used an unmodded tub and still do on all my bulk stuff. And that’s just cause I don’t want tubs with holes in them I can’t reuse.

Those look good so far and you should be enjoying some good times soon!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

When I used a print a few years ago I just swiped it with a q-tip and touched it to the agar. Then onto your grains. Way easier. Or start a Liquid culture, this is nice cuz it will colonize your jars/ bags faster.

1 Like

Man, oh MAN!!!

Ok, i need to get into this, ive tried before, sucked hard at it. I already have my pressure cooker for God sake.

FMl.

Where do I start???

Cant get spores in CAli :frowning:

2 Likes

Wow!!! looking GREAT!!!

1 Like

I am most definitely interested bro, let me know if you’ve still got any available :slight_smile:
:v: :peace_symbol: :v:

1 Like