Looking for testers **Landrace poly hybrids • Bodhi hybrid • Chupacabra F3**

Hello,

I have a few strains I need tested if anyone interested:

1. My Fault [Male] x Razavi Khorasan (Iranian)

2. My Fault [Male] x Columbian Gold

3. Chupacabra F2 [Male] x Wookie F2 (Ginger Beer Pheno)

4. El Chupanibre #2 (candied lemon peel/trix cereal Pheno)

5. El Chupanibre #3 (Sprite Pheno)

My Fault is (ACE: Congo x Nirvana: Maui Waui) x (ACE: Congo x Moroccan Hash)

El Chupanibre is my F3 Colorado Seed Inc.: Chupacabra (Golden Goat x Gupta Kush)

I’m currently backed up with some testing of other work I’ve done and then after I have a co-op run and a freaker run I’m trying to commit to all while growing some stuff for personal. Had these for a bit but was hesitant to post on here looking for testers because I’m admittedly shy with my work when it comes to sharing them out. Not that I fear it’s no good, just a little imposter syndrome I guess… anywho, I’m open to any questions and I’m hoping to be a bit more open with my work in the future as well.

Holla!

27 Likes

good morning @District_Flora sounds like some interesting mixes you got there i would be glad to help no camera at the moment but im sorting that
could be my first diary
will have space to start them straight away
:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes

Nice I’ll keep in touch for my next indoor run late summer/early fall. Sounds like some interesting genetics.

3 Likes

Please do! They’ll be here when you get back, thank you.

3 Likes

Perfect! PM me please and we can talk about which ones you want/shipping. Thank you!

El Chupanibre

excellent name

6 Likes

Ayyye, I was hoping someone would catch the reference :raised_hands:t4: RIP MF Doom

6 Likes

Hey man, I would like to run some of your stuff, but just started a bunch of Docd gear, maybe end of summer? If you still in need, give me a shout.
Mite can do some outside florida? sooner…let me know
Good day to you…

Grace and Peace

1 Like

Hey bud, I just got back into growing after an 8 yr break. I’d love to test out some of your gear. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Tommy2fast !

3 Likes

Some awesome crosses number 5 the f3 sounds pretty good heard about golden goat but never had it and then your 1 and 2 both have my interest curious those two f1

3 Likes

Thanks bud. I appreciate the welcome.

2 Likes

Hi @Tommy2fast, welcome to OG!! Please go to the thread “introduce yourself” and do so!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Edit…It’s Colombia …the country …the other Columbia is a sportswear co…and a city in the USA ……LOL
Would love to give the above a home out here…I’m a big Ace fan…

Paz

3 Likes

Goodness #4 sounds wonderful. My room is full for quite some time though

2 Likes

Greetings and welcome, I’m around and I’m willing to grow a few out if you like. I’m willing to give them a shot, I have not flowered a long flowering type of variety. Let me know what the next step is. Hopefully all is well and thank you for having the courage to put your stuff out there!!!

3 Likes

@Abbbian thanks for the tip and the welcome. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

If you have some female seeds I wouldn’t mind trying some,to many regular seeds at the minute

3 Likes

Yeah, that works for me dude. Beggars can’t be choosers, just hit me up in this thread when you’re ready! I think they should fair well outside if you wanna do that too, def the Iranian cross. I work with limited space so I stress everything and toss what struggles too much

1 Like

Some interesting genetics in here. Props to you for stepping up to share your creations… nothing to be shy about :slight_smile: Which of these do you think will be on the shorter end of flowering times?

1 Like