Good deals from other members subscriptions

i have a junk email that I use for spam or signing up for websites, newsletters the likes. Occasionally some deals come through the inbox worth looking at.

Maybe you all have some too and could post here?
I’ll start with this one and try to post others as they come along.

Never ordered from here. Maybe this deal is for regular seeds? Autos? Fems?

Cheers

1 Like

this is not a cannabis related deal, but you can get 12 months of webhosting including SSL and a free domain for $11.88 USD - save 95% - just be sure to cancel after because it goes up to 7.99 a month after 12 months

Edited for content…

not uploading my ID. they shouldn’t need it since their business model isn’t legal anyways.

1 Like

Maybe I haven’t smoked enough yet today(unlikely) but,

Should it be ok to advertise for corporate “shwag-budz.com”? If I’m not mistaken, OG members who produce legally aren’t allowed to have sale ads?

A LOT of the Canadian mail-order weed is funding the highest levels of organized crime :motorcycle: :pill: :syringe: :gun:
…and it’s no more “legal” than me selling/trading to another licensed grower.
What’s gonna stop “Biker-budz.com” from becoming an OG member and using it as a platform for sales?

i strongly support black market competition like this - there is absolutely no way these corporate stock market schwag peddlers can compete with $2 grams - that is less than just the taxes these fools are going to try and charge. plus these megaschwag companies are just as big of crooks if not more, most of them are run by or employ former police and politicians who spent the last big chunk of their life prosecuting people for the same thing they are now trying to get rich doing.

but i think everyone should encourage and educate people about ACMPR program and how easy obtaining medical licenses are and how cheap producing your own high quality medicine is, and wait for the courts to set the rules like they had to with medical. i’m sure there’s lots of lawyers preparing challenges already. boycott the LPs.

1 Like