Got a Light?

Hi dudes >>> One more from the HD …

Never smoked Cigarette Holder … 100 years old … Family stuff …

7 Likes

Smoke holder? Or Joint holder? Made of bone, glass or ceramic? Or maybe wood?

Very pretty though :ok_hand:

1 Like

Why you still playing with Firbies? They are creeapppyyyy lol

1 Like

Hi @CADMAN … This “jewel” … Alabaster end … tautautau …

I never smoked ( 30 years chance) … it’s made for Coibas … Not our Cone Crew stuff…

Another piece of my “small” colletion .

This “always used” pipe … Market street … SF … P Headshop … First in the States >>>

Coibas made.bmp

7 Likes

Very cool lookin collection :sunglasses:

1 Like

Imo. it’s more a taste thing with glass connoisseurs. Go hemp wick for a bit and then try to use a lighter again… you’ll be surprised just how much gas you taste!

4 Likes

I have a clipper in a hempwick case, and I just got a arc lighter zippo insert for my zippo.

6 Likes

Arizer Solo II vaporizer

3 Likes

I still haven’t ever tried the hemp wick, started toking in '95. 2 weeks before my 13th birthday

3 Likes

Saved money for us that’s all, can’t always be buying stacks of lighters.

2 Likes

Herbiron and Humboldt hemp wick for me , I can taste the butane if a lighter is used for lighting a joint easily

3 Likes

I’m not sure if hemp wick is healthier or not. It’s at least not worse than burning weed to begin with lol. I guess the theory is that you don’t breathe the exhausted fumes from the lighter. But if you’re using a lighter with butane as a fuel source, it should combust to CO2 and water.

However if you’re trying to drag a bowl off of zippo lighter fluid… that’s probably not a great idea for the long run.

6 Likes

Zippos are cool but I wouldn’t even light a cig with one, let alone a bowl.

2 Likes

I think beeswax is one of the only substances that when burnt creates negative ions ( the good ions ) maybe : ) was along time ago I read up on it so unsure , I might have dreamt that bit lol : ) I use it outside as I can’t use my herbiron !

I compared both major brands at the time and the one above was the best , quality wise and for taste : )

2 Likes

I used to have a zippo for pipes. It had a hole in the side for lighting bowls. But yeah, tasted pretty shitty.

1 Like

A yellow flame is a dirty flame ( the first thing taught in big school when first using a Bunsen burner )
I would rather have the dirt of hemp and beeswax than butane : ) has to be better I hope lol

Copied of the net , … with yellow flame Combustion is incomplete and less energy is transferred. A blue flame from a Bunsen burner transfers more energy than a yellow Bunsen flame as complete combustion gives a blue flame. … This is because a yellow flame produces a lot of soot. Carbon monoxide, soot and water vapour are produced as well as carbon dioxide

2 Likes

I only showed the zippo because it has an arc lighter insert, I can light up joints and such with no taste from a lighter…

3 Likes

Was that expensive @Pawsfodocaws , sounds great : )

3 Likes

I don’t think so, found it zippo brand name on Amazon. Its sweet, recharges and works for a good while. Way worth it, although they do have an off brand one with a tilted lighter arc for say bowls and what not.

2 Likes

I’ll be on the look out , thanks for showing @Pawsfodocaws : )

1 Like