Got a Light?

Mrs Foreigner got me a present.

I now have as much fire as I have jars. Or I could start a convenience store - haven’t decided yet.

Post your fancy lighters! Or rub two sticks together and create fire that way!

How do you burn things?

24 Likes

I just got this one few days ago. Got it just for tgr design never really use zippos

5 Likes

I like these

Works with the greatness of BOTH a Bic and hemp wick.

2 Likes

I use this to burn ants

6 Likes

And what’s the purpose, saving gas? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

7 Likes

Is it so you aren’t inhaling gas maybe?

8 Likes

Some people use them to save lighter fluid. Some people think it’s healthier to smoke hemp wick instead of the fumes from the lighter fluid. Get a vape in my opinion if it’s the second one,smoking is smoking

5 Likes

Or get your finger burnt by keeping the flame to much time? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Now that you say that I guess it may be because of the flavour … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Your right I have heard people argue flavour too. But I personally don’t taste a difference in flavour in my opinion from a bic. Get it cherried and pass it or keep it going on your own.
doesn’t matter how you smoke it wether it’s in a joint lit with a lighter or a hemp wick,bong,pipe it’s still combustion.

3 Likes

I always thought hemp wick was lame and pretentious… until I got some for free with a bowl or something. I do taste a slight difference but not enough to use it for that alone. Hemp wick is great because it makes it stupid easy to corner a bowl. I don’t generally use it when I smoke alone but always bust it out when sharing a bowl. People who don’t know will try to pass on it when I hand it to them with the bowl and I’ll tell them use it and pay attention to save some green for the next hit. Not everyone is instantly converted but everyone always says something like “damn ok I see what you’re saying!”.

And then half of them admit they thought I was just being lame and pretentious using it at first :laughing:

5 Likes

Awww yiiissss

And yea thatsba furby

6 Likes

Ok so most have seem my preferred fire starting method.

But I also carry this thing.

Parabolic fire starter :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, @George its to save cost on fuel, I prefer the taste of the beeswax to butane but I still light cigarettes with a Bic so what does that tell you? Lol.

It’s way easier to corner the bowl, and that little metal lever on the Bic doesn’t burn your thumb when you hold it light too long.

4 Likes

You ever get curious and light a cig with hemp wick? It actually does taste a little better. Again not enough to bother with but I was surprised.

4 Likes

I have been picking my pipe back up- comes in handy for that too. Better flavor than matches, IMO.

2 Likes

I typically rock clipper’s love that you can refill them, change out the flints,etc usually keep a couple extra around to give to friends

Oh and I forgot about the poker! Easily my 2nd favorite thing about them other than being reusable.

5 Likes

What is that thing??? @SquirtleSquad squirtle Squirtle!

3 Likes

Hi growers !!!

Madame throw the pussy away …

4 Likes

I got a few lighters

4 Likes

i was always a fan of plain black bic lighters.

4 Likes