Got Cash App ? Get a STEAL of a DEAL 3 for $30 CripXmas A2, Pressure Skunk, Island Crippy. CripXmas B 3 for $45

If you can pay by cash app, you have access to a limited time exclusive deal no one else can get. I primarily need the transactions as proof to get the merchant account. This will only last until I get a decent amount transactions to show. Don’t delay! Btw your money will go to pay my overdue to OG and not in my pocket.

At least take the poll if you can’t buy and want to so I can get read on offering payment options.

12 Likes

How many of each?

2 Likes

Three seeds…basically 10 a seed. That’s probably the lowest I’m going. I don’t care about the money so much as the transaction to get the merchant account for direct credit card/debit payments

2 Likes

Where’s the poll?

1 Like

Found it and filled it out for ya. As broke as I am I’m considering a pack still lol. They all look good.

1 Like

It’s in the header of the page

1 Like

Thanks. Oh it’s the creeper pine, spice, lemon and mint with power at 45 days, I can assure you won’t be disappointed. Those who get this super low deal while it’s available will be the lucky ones. Once I get the account, my costs will go UP significantly and so will the seeds. FYI 145 per month

1 Like

I should note there’s only 9 open submissions left on this free poll, don’t miss this!

Pick 1-99 after taking it. A screen shot of your email matching the number will be required to claim the win. Answering all yes or no doesn’t help my data collection to present. Several submissions have been removed as a result.
Payment time limit and legal hemp seed disclaimer – DMOSG

2 Likes

Check out Heaven Seeds Bank - very interesting they got raided by DEA and other police organization it’s a must read that shows how the Law works !!!

2 Likes

Which one would be best for breeding? I think the cripxmas mystery pack is a no brainer for its value. But for the star of the show I’m not sure which route to go. I wish I had the money to get a couple but sheesh it’s tough livin out here as I’m sure you know.

2 Likes

The Double CripXmas is what you want for breeding, it’s the only A with male

1 Like

You have a link?

You wouldn’t go with the crip b for breeding?
Site looks great

1 Like

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. It depends, if Indica traits are desired yes that would be choice, if sativa then A would be the choice. It’s why I’ve kept 2 because one represents the sativa spectrum and the other indica.

2 Likes

I have more indica leaning genetics so the sativa leaner would contribute where I’m lacking. Plus I think there’s a good mix to be found in the mix pack.

1 Like

Poll submission #546 you’re #99 by default

Pressure Skunk 6-7 weeks. Treated with K booster and ready to flip. 1 stake for balance but definitely better structure here :+1:

Ready for flip tonight

CripXmas A2 female seed plants. Taller treated with K booster and ready to flip, also fresh compost to help the rapid yellowing. Shorter needs more time. A2 seed plant of A F3 expression Is the shorter. Notice the leaf ? It’s very distinct and the plant is ALWAYS the shortest of all expressions.

Before defoliated

After defoliation

If this INTERESTS anyone, you know where to get YOURS :wink:

1 Like

I just placed an order. Went with the double CripXmas and mix pack. I had the CripXmas b f4 in the cart but couldnt spend the extra money. I used to put an order number in when paying cash for other breeders. Gonna make payment here in a minute.

1 Like

Since you you’ve helped me give OG what I owe for the month, I’ll put 2 B’s in for ya as my THANKS :grin::+1::facepunch:

1 Like

You think three seeds for 30 bucks is a steal of a deal?

5 Likes