Influencer review month - New theme/$14 A2 CripXmas fem and Pressure Skunk fem/Pinecone seed puck

Influencers review month savings with lower prices $9-18 averages on all cultivars but lower with deal. Get yours before the deal is over - 3 or more get 10% off each strain seed order total, even CripXmas B F4.

Cart examples for 3 seeds

!
$40.50

Custom Pinecone seed puck with CripXmas orders and logo vinyl slap done by @Bobgrows

IMG_5862

The option to buy a single seed is there, but YOU get a better deal buying 3 or more. Bigger orders get MORE extras and bonuses so you end up getting WAY MORE for what you buy than other seed banks give!!!

Come on OG fam donā€™t let this fall on deaf ears. Iā€™ve had to revise all listings because Google is trying to suppress my reach in searches. Iā€™m trying extremely hard to provide more payment options than using cash app but do you know what a quality gateway/processor for credit cards will run a month $150.00.

Now if I get the demand/order volume, I can I do it so Iā€™ve been told but if thereā€™s no interest/inquiry I wonā€™t be able to. So itā€™s up to the community from here what happens. And Iā€™ll be frank, if I am to CONTINUE doing more offerings, that volume NEEDS to pour in steadily so I can stay where I am to help towards the costs. A target of $2000-2500 must be met BY NEXT MONTH. IF I can achieve this I can stay, continue to push on with more projects ideas to put out. Tempted to start Pine Haze and Romulan for the Chocolate Haze x Xmas male dust I have on ice, but Iā€™d hate to have to kill em cause my plea wasnā€™t answered in timeā€¦ So LETS GO OG and Cannabis community, do you keep me growing and using my talents Iā€™ve proven over and over, or pack it in and tear everything down to leave. The decision rests in your hands what happens in the coming fall months.

Chocolate Haze D (chocolope pheno) x Xmas Bud C

14 Likes

Watch this! Homie nails the mix of intense head high and creeper, thatā€™s exactly why I named this hybrid ā€˜pressure skunkā€™ GO GET you some while its a steal of a deal. All I do is make 10ā€™s and WIN :trophy::fire::exploding_head:

@MissinBissin Pressure Skunk outside test run

IMG_5914 IMG_5915

7 Likes

Hey @OriginalDankmaster96 I need a pine cone puck to put in my collection! Even an empty one will do! :clap::clap::clap::joy::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Ok, you gave the idea so itā€™s only fair to get one for a keepsake and a sticker slap :facepunch::+1::pray::facepunch::sunglasses:

5 Likes

You šŸ«µ @OriginalDankmaster96 rock šŸŖØ bro :sunglasses:, WAHOO! Thanks a lot my dear friend! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 - I know exactly how hard it is to get Credit Card Processing as a 100% legitimate above the table seedbank. A lot of people just go under the table. But it sounds like youā€™re doing it the right way, Kudos to you and I wish you the best Of luck.

4 Likes

Thanks, Yeah itā€™s definitely not an easy route to go and very time consuming. It was only by discovery, @TrichomesToStun found 808ā€™s new webpage and mentioned Waave as the payment processor. I filled the application yesterday and heard from a sales rep about talking on Mon or Tues about what service they can offer. So Iā€™m praying I can get approved, use their free plan then upgrade later. I donā€™t mind paying for a real ā€œabove boardā€ processing service from Tasker Payments once I have the revenue to support the costs. A few sales before the 10th covers OG bill, so Iā€™m hoping someone comes in for the save.

2 Likes

I have my fingers crossed for ya @OriginalDankmaster96.

Youā€™ve put a lot of work into you venture. TONS of detailed information on you thread about all your breeding that it could make your head spin. But beyond that, all these little details add up. The pine cone is sick! Rad ass logo. Stickerā€¦ brand new website! Dudeā€¦ you hit the ground running. Not many folks take the time, or maybe they donā€™t have the pride in their offerings; but when they do, just as you have, it really shows!

I understand youā€™re discouraged. What youā€™re trying to accomplish canā€™t be easy and I wish I had great advice to offer. But what I do know is that I see a persistence in you thatā€™s envious! If there were two things Iā€™ve learned in life itā€™s this; Knowledge is power and Persistence pays!

4 Likes

I can only hope what your perception has described resonates with whoever is looking for that ā€œold schoolā€ take me back experience, and I thought itā€™s what a lot wanted available, here it is and here I sitā€¦

5 days left before sponsorship expiresā€¦who comes before then. After the 10th Iā€™m no longer posting about the shop. Iā€™m allowed to leave the link in my profile, and thatā€™s it.

3 Likes

Trying EXTREMELY hard to get the options available, but none of ya know how much rejection there truly is getting a merchant account for seed. IF I get this, I sincerely hope more of you buy going through all this hassle, filling out time consuming applications.4 days left. Time waits for NO ONE!

1 Like

Dang, Iā€™m guessing that other one didnā€™t pan out? :frowning:

1 Like

They didnā€™t call me after setting up a time/day (Mon or Tues). Told guy to text me in case Iā€™m not near my phone and then Iā€™ll call back. I may do a follow up email to at least talk and find out what requirements I need. This Allaypay sounds promising if itā€™s not 150 per month. Unless I know for certain that Iā€™m going to have a lot of sales there is no way Iā€™m doing 150 just to find out. If at least 10 OGā€™s tell me theyā€™ll buy for certain having credit/debit card options, then I can see paying it, otherwise it doesnā€™t make business sense :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if it might be easier to try and get another PayPal account somehow. I know lots of people who have gotten a new one after being cancelled. You might need a different bank account and possibly a different name? Iā€™m sure there are people here who can give advice on that subject

1 Like

Youā€™ve done so well, being meticulous with everything. I admire your dedication.
Iā€™m sure you will find the right fit for you.

PayPal does seem the easiest, for the time being, until youā€™ve secured a backup account.

Tell customers to put in reason of dinner, merchandise, candyā€¦ bail moneyā€¦my kids always say strippers to meā€¦ lol, anything not related to selling of seeds.

Iā€™ve been watching your progress. Love your attention to details and your descriptions are so vivid! :green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Thanks I sincerely appreciate your kind encouragement :smiling_face: I just send off your seeds. A2 and Pressure Skunk, a few TC A BX2 and the Maui A BX2

It was, and I think some idiot screwed me by saying that in the note so it was flagged probably. Nothing I can do at this point, just wait for my funds to be unfrozen. I was able to remove 4-5 cards before they cut that off, so thankfully not all my cards are in their netherworld of inactive accounts :laughing:

It has been quite the journey nothing in my wildest dreams couldā€™ve actually manifested in reality. And now your 3D work is getting featured, going wild over the Pinecone and slap :heart_eyes::star_struck:

Itā€™s OK, I just filed my DBA and gonna get a bank letter done, and thatā€™s all I will need. Just staments and ID, then Iā€™ll be good to go hopefully.

Everyone sitting on a fence because all I can use for payments is cash app better blow me up after this is done :boom::chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

Original Dankmaster, this might help with sales, just a suggestion.
Some of your work is based off Sunshine State and 808 genetics. Both of them have a lot of mixed reviews, some would say they have a bad reputation. Thinking that both of them donā€™t do a lot of sales volume either. Itā€™s a small customer base to begin with.

If you take Archive, Bodhi, Capulator, Seed Junky and based your work off them or made F2ā€™s you would get a ton of buyers. Especially if you have reasonable prices. Lower prices and work based off different breeders. Thatā€™s a good business model for anyone.

2 Likes

CripXmas isnā€™t exactly the same brother, both lines donā€™t have ā€œcreeperā€ effects without the Xmas bud. This is an entirely different plant than what both 808 and Subshine have as the originals. Furthermore both CripXmas have been proven more stable too. The intersex is latent in Tampa Crippy, but with the NL2 and PTK expression seems to suppress exhibiting the trait. I offer a far superior plant than ā€œpredecessorā€ at a scant 45 days. Yes this has been proven the FASTEST flowering times, then thereā€™s the pine terpenes with proven COA. Itā€™s gets 9.7 and 10ā€™s across the board. The commercial applications is far better and viable too than the original, so THIS can be put into commercial production. @Gpaw knows this as well as noted in the report

I have other seeds still yet to use Iā€™ve collected from bags. All respect to them and their accomplishments, with the exception of Bodhi Deadbred I was able to get a bag of that in a dispensary before I started growing again so I know itā€™s top level sativa, but so IS CripXmas A2. You can call me OLD, because Iā€™m NOT interested in the modern strains in the least. I tried quite a few and guess what EVERY buy was researched down to the lineages before I ordered anything getting some awful quality. Took me hours of reading to know what to get that works for me and not adversely or flavors I donā€™t like.

Brother, I had someone get a bag of Sour Diesel in 2015 in SFL, and when I got back from getting it, I told them take that shit back after the first blunt. All it did was make me anxious and couldnā€™t relax or sit still, horrible acrid lemon gas flavor. Heard that itā€™s a lot like Crippy, utter BS! Not at all. Sorely disappointed and just like the Cookies I got here from someone, unlike LA 2013 were shit anxiety inducing bud, and I told them take it back too. Thereā€™s gear out there available Iā€™m not interested in. What I like to my standards ( enough OG members have a good idea of what those are) then thatā€™s what I want to offer. Iā€™m only interested in the right cultivars to use and others Iā€™ll pass on. And IF producing whatā€™s popular is the only way to make the bucks, forget it, Iā€™ll pass on popularity just as I did in school. Donā€™t need that ā€˜modelā€™ Iā€™ll be different, one of a kind and niche :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

This will be my LAST post until more OGā€™s buy to cover costs

The seeds for Sigma Crippy will soon be available for those interested. Again, low ratio due to popcorn size, so donā€™t expect them to be cheap, not for 43-53 days. She has some CripXmas phase 2 but this plant is a near replica of the S1 Tampa Crippy I had back in 21-22ā€™ but was pitiful at pollen reception. NOT every calyx recedes to fertilize, not even this one, but itā€™s BETTER. Its IMPROVEMENT.

Minty Chocolate Haze seed almost done too. Not as fast from Corn times, but I doubt 10 weeks with NL2

Iā€™ll be filling an EIN on Mon. Everything is going to be to the letter to get my merchant account approved. I expect fence sitters to flood me with orders after this done. Anyone should be able to pay however they want digitally

TC A BX2 White Diamond FL Crippy

1 Like

As someone who really enjoys anxiety inducing cannabis, I wonder if I would enjoy your cripxmas cross. If the price stays at $15 by the end of this month, Iā€™ll snag a pack.

1 Like

This will help you decide and yes, itā€™s a mostly sativa dominant hybrid, smoke enough it will creep up on yer ass. Seeds will stay 15 each or less buying 3 or more until my reviews are completed. Itā€™s going to be different story once all the 10ā€™s are stacked up

1 Like