Got some concerning news from another member

@Timmytool82 and i have been internet grow buddies about a year when we met on a board on FB i told him about this great place and he started an account and started participating. Cue back a couple of days ago he told me of mass weight loss and trouble keeping from losing it and all the testing he was worried then a red flag he started asking about RSO. I can put 2 and 2 together and what ever the news it can’t be good. So I am here to see if anybody else could help me process any trim or help supply TT with enough RSO to effectively treat his condition. He like most has a family and kids and like me is a hobby grower with not enough material to process into RSO so i offered to help and decided to try this board to see if anyone else could step up for a like minded hobbyist.

13 Likes

Thanks Buddy!! If i could have planned for this i wouldnt have asked for help but i couldnt have planned for this… Im sceduled for a dual procedure next week and will know more after that to keep it short and sweet my prostate swollen so badvit huts to pick my baby girl up off the floor and i have lost 1/3 of my body weight over the last 10 month…i just want to thank everyone for taking time to read this!! Hope everyone is good hold your loved ones close…i am!!

15 Likes

I’m sorry man… I know how it is to be caught off guard by rapid weight loss and medical issues…

this is a great community and if I could help I would

there are many great members here and I’m positive the ones that can, will help as much as they can.

I’m praying for you @Timmytool82
keep your head up and stay strong for those kids and your lady…youll make it through this

11 Likes

Thoughts are with you and yours @Timmytool82

We are often tested with trials that seem insurmountable, but the will to overcome them and the right support can scale mountains and cross oceans.

I’m sure you will be taken care of, if there’s anything the average joe like myself can do to help don’t hesitate to ask!

7 Likes

The kinds word mean mean alot! Thankyou!

5 Likes

Sorry for your prostate issues.Good luck and i will think good thoughts for you. Hopefully some one comes through for you and you can find some oil to help.

6 Likes

Wishing you the best of luck, and a speedy recovery gro buddy.

99%

6 Likes

Where are you bro I still have some leftover from the last batch I made. It’s not much but it would get you enough time to make a plan

7 Likes

Im located in Northen Michigan

1 Like

I’ll send it. Can’t promise it will make it past customs but I’m not seeing any other options but to try

6 Likes

If your in another country im not sure if its a good idea trying to get thru customs because if caught it will flag my address and nothing will het thru no more!

3 Likes

I hope you get sorted stateside brother sure someone will step up for a bro in need

4 Likes

Im very grateful for the offer you are good guy!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your health.We have a rule about open trade of final product. I’m going to close this topic.

5 Likes