Always clean your scissors! Free medicine!

Hello peeps.

I had 5 pairs of sticky hash covered scissors so I just chucked them in this jar over night.

Looks pretty damn good.

Gonna run this through all my bubble bags to see if I can get more. Two birds one stone right?

A dear friends mum is dieing if cancer so i will be donating all the product made to her. I have supplied her with 25ml of pure RSO at this point not sure if with bubble will be different?

@ReikoX Any ideas bud? Suggestions? Abuse?

Edited to add the small jar was what I couldn’t be bothered to scrap out of the cookies and cream sauce thought l3t that sit and take any goodness out of it lol

@toastyjakes if I put the thread in the wrong place. I did try I promise lol

10 Likes

It is good for you to try and step up to help.

Wishing her the best.

4 Likes

Thank you for you kind word as always my friend.

I have never been in to money. I would rather make lasting relationships built on trust,respect and support. Then a quick million.

Mate i would help anyone. Even someone i disliked i would help because out there, their is someone who cares for them.

Rambling.sssshssshshshsh

6 Likes

sorry about your mates mom bro, the good ones are always taken too soon…

may i suggest using a clean batch of solvent to run through your bubble bags? u might pick up contaminants from the bags and its easier to add the solvents together and combine than to separate unwanted junk.

1 Like

She is a very good one heart if gold never drank or smoked in her life. So sad to see her atm. She looks like a husk bless her. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Thank you for the tip.I will do that as I have 5l of ISO. Just hopes it helps. She cried saying how much I have been helping her. Was touching.

Pricks trying to sell it to a dieing woman for ÂŁ80 a gram ffs.

I gave her my 25g or RSO that I use for my nerve pain and chrones I hurt a bit she is dieing bless her.

5 Likes

What has always made me laugh.

Cannabis is bad and people who do it are too allegedly🙄 If you believe idiocy.

But for years theese same outlaws and degenerates have helped countless lives and eased so much suffering by giving away medicine. Real medicine.

Laws are bullshit. Help who you can when you can if you can.

Rant done

8 Likes

I was thinking of filtering my mix through activated carbon? Supposed to remove cotaminants I believe?

@ReikoX Sorry to hassle you but your know way more than me and have maybe some input on the charcoal? Or just run the whole mix back though my clean 25u bag?

Anyone with any advice would be truly appreciated as I want to make clean as possible medicine.

I’m trying to get 60g for her but dunno if I can hit that without using my own smoke as that is supposed to be end of life dose according to my mate. Over time not at once :scream:

Thanks

Bonged

Sorry but I would avoid activated carbon because it has a tendency to grab and hold on to cannabinoids as well as contams. An ion exchange resin would be suitable but honestly that’s allot of work for not much payoff if it’s going to rso.

4 Likes

I’m glad you chimed in on that @Doulovebeef , I was going to say the same thing about the ac.

@Bongedtobits I really love reading what you are doing to help others. It is truly an inspirtation because in all the years of needing for anxiety, I have never once come across anyone who didn’t want to profit off of me. These people were “friends” too. I think everyone goes through financial times when it’s extremely difficult to get their medicine (if they need it). Hearing what you do inspires me to help others in the same way.

2 Likes

Thank you sir for the kind words.

I try to be kind some see it as a weakness and take advantage.Believe me mate lots of people have ripped me off or screwed me over.

Should never let it shade your world view.

Some people are just arseholes plain as.

But some people would give you there last £1 if they thought but would help you out. So I try and concentrate on the good. Hate is exhausting never really understood it. Maybe I’m just the wierd one.

Money ain’t shit. Bits of paper ffs. People. Are the real treasures. As long as my bills are paid my lady and cats are happy and I have some smoke that’s all I’ll ever need.

Ranting again bloody hell

5 Likes

Would running the mixture remove most of the impurities?

If I used my 25 micron bubblebag?

Added my hash bag scraping card to the pot last night as well as the screen for pressing the last water out of the bubble hash. Also some other ots that had bits of shatter stuck too.

Made it a tad darker…

Still haven’t done the bags. I will run that separately as suggested.

1 Like

If u want u can dewax ur solution by putting it in the freezer overnight. The particulate, lipids and waxes will fall out of solution and settle on the bottom.

Not sure if I’d run it through bubble bags, I’d use a coffee filter and standard funnel, (preferably a buchner funnel and watman filter) freeze ur funnel - keeping the solution cold will help with filtration.

2 Likes

I will freeze over night to remove the fats and lipids.

The only reason I was going to use fresh iso was to wash the bags is for 2 reasons.

Sanitize and clean them for storage.

And I’m lazy so they have hash still in them…:joy:

So was thinking leave the stuff I have now in the freezer tonight as you suggested and make second batch. By washing the bags with fresh ISO.

Thank your for all your helpful input. I will get a funnel and some coffee filters.

Peace

Bonged

1 Like

Oh sorry bro, ya run clean iso through bags and ur good to go. Good luck!

1 Like

Been in the lab today.

Step one all filtered and clean. Will post up the rest later. It’s been a long day.

Peace

Bonged

1 Like

Ill do it while I smoke this j lol

Hopefully it helps her. Don’t know how much is there gonna leave it covered with my 25u bag to air purge any remaining ISO.

Got another run to do tomorrow.

This was all done in a room with a 6 inch RVK and the filter removed to draw fumes out.

This shit is dangerous. I k ow I set my lichen on for once by not paying attention.

Please be careful if you do this.

Peace

Bonged

Dab of this to celebrate.

Lit af​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is how the first run is looking after sitting on a silicon mat in a micron bag. On top my cool hood last night.

Running the other lot now. Much darker like RSO.

1 Like

I have run the other lot. @ReikoX

I then added then together and reduced it down in a small pot. Look like it was gonna half fill the tub. I was over the moon.

1 Like