HELP..Budmiser is Dying

Hey friends… :sob:
how many of you know Budmiser, I need your help, please…
Mark is not just sick, but my very good friend is dying.
He is in total rinal failure, and, seeing his Dad go thru it, is refusing dialysis.
Dr said, you’ll sleep a lot, one day you won’t wake up.
He has accepted this as his fate…

Please call him… spend an hour on the phone if you can. It’s the only gift I can think of he truly needs…
I love this very giving man…
Cartman

36 Likes

Sending love to you guys! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Carry that is a very rough goings, I’m not familiar with Budmiser but I can see how much he means to you and I’m sorry they’re going through this.

4 Likes

I remember @Budmeister joining last May, that’s a real tragedy. Sending good vibes.

8 Likes

Thoughts and prayers are with him in his time of need, so sorry to hear this.

4 Likes

Sorry. We don’t know what we have until it’s gone. That’s rough. If it ever happens to me I’m rolling a fentanyl blunt and checking out peacefully. Hopefully he lived a full life. I’ll try to use this to be more grateful for my own life.

7 Likes

Budmiser sending love and good energy from our family.

3 Likes

Anyone who knows Mark and would be willing to call him… PM me for his #… what’s he gonna do, get mad at me for giving it out… lol…

6 Likes

Hi just to let you guys know @budmeister myself is alive and kicking… I think they may be on about someone else sending prayers to whomever that may be!

9 Likes

Well, it’s good to know you are doing well, bud. Now I have no idea who is being talked about :thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks man yeah im all good over here!

5 Likes

Also appriciate the concern that was a strange moment reading that i had to look myself in the mirror :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Defo good to know you’re good. I thought it might have been you for a sec.

Sad to hear about Budmiser though :blue_heart: maybe everyone should write him a little message of good vibes. And the @Carty can get them to him. Might brighten up a day at least

4 Likes

It’s the same screen name without the T so my mistake their. I don’t see a Budmiser here on OG so not sure who he is. Still, gotta send them.good vibes anyway, after all, we are all in this together :v:

4 Likes

Budmiser was a member here a short time but started to get very sick and left all the sites he was on… I had just invited him here and was getting to know us.

He has been in the pot community for 30yrs and knows almost everyone it seemed. I know members on here who for sure know him… BigSur51 at least
knew of him. Dankdude tried to call him today and no answer… told him he’ll be sleeping a lot and is usually up in the wee hours…

Apologies if I caused any confusion, had no idea we had a member here with that close of a name… sorry buddy.

I don’t think he has much longer with us and was just trying to get the guy some love before hand.

When I first met him years ago, I was out of weed… Mark goes into his backyard and digs up an old ice chest… sends me a QP from a 5lb stash he dug up… muwahaha. People like that are rare… friends like him even more rare.

Hope you don’t mind me posting it here… if even one person calls him I’ve won.

It’s

6 Likes

No need to apologize, I just got nothing when I ran his screen name and even members who left years ago come up so I was curious who we were talking about since it was not the member I though it was. Even if I don’t know this man it appears some folks love him, respect him and are loyal to him. If I know nothing else, that would be enough to like him. I wish him all the best. :v:

3 Likes

@Carty , well thats sad to hear. Sounds like he has a good friend in you. I was thinking about this for some time before writing. And I tried to look at the situation as if I was in it. It would be nice if you could do what ever you could Carty to fill every day your friend is here…with you still with some joy. Im not sure what things he likes doing, but maybe being mindful that you dont do nothing thats too tireing or strenuous for him. But if you maybe could organize a few things, dont have to be much as its the time spent together, celebrating everyday he is around. Maybe a couple hours watching a movie twice a week together as friends. Then a day or two were you could just sit near a river or lake fishing and relaxing. Maybe one day were you chill and go through some old pictures and old memories and stories. In my opinion those type memories and times in life are what mater and what we remember and are what make us happy inside. Hope that helps you guys and bring Budmiser some comfort.

5 Likes

I love your approach on things. But, like most friends we meet in these online MMJ clubs, I’m in FL, he’s in Wash St… wee bit of a drive… lol.
And my biggest reason to call on all his friends…
Thanks man…

3 Likes

Talked with Mark for almost 2hrs today… A true decision on whether or not he takes on this battle. He kept saying. Its 4 hrs to the hospital, treatment, 4hrs home… Frustrated for sure.
Friends have heard the calling and his phone has been ringing off da hook.
Thanks…

5 Likes