grape ape x afgoo

I’m growing a new strain of regular seeds, they all appear to be female, 4 of the 5 look like they will cross all appendages make it.

grape ape x afgoo

has anyone grown this before? any experience with afgoo?

I’ve grown grape ape, in fact it was my 1st success as a grower, one in wonder soil living organic, just watered it. so I’ve looked forward to a chance to grow this one again & my friends i trade seeds with occasionally sent me these knowing I love grape strains.

I’m familiar with afghani in my crosses, as I’m a mostly purples indica grower for the CBN or 40% amber!

I will create a grow diary for it if allowed? it’s just put into flower today, no hairs yet but no boy parts either. looking fem.

I also have Tracker’s kristi afghani citrus flower seeds to pop in a couple months & do grow diary for that strain.

I often am given strains to grow because I’m prolific with the pics at times, now just weekly max or as something happens :eyes::grin::leaves::herb::raised_hands: i have grown big and small name breeders seeds, of NEW strains because there isn’t a database & they need the images & such to create one.

I have more regular seeds than I want right now, as I’ve had too many issues with males in my grows, so I’m only seeking fem auto or fem regular until I get some medicine built up again. I always mix a few in tho :relieved: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Hi @AwolGina . We love pictures! The more the better. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes