Graphene, Quantum dots and Cannabis

Ummmm no thanks…

8 Likes

Yeah , screw that shit ! :angry: :fu:

6 Likes

I concur with screw that shit ! :angry: :fu:

5 Likes

Geez I don’t want no fuckn gmo cannabis lol. Scary stuff there!

Edit, except gmo from skunkmasterflex

3 Likes

What’s wrong with people. What a horrible idea. All about the :dollar::moneybag::dollar::moneybag:

Can’t nature just be what it is. It will always win anyway. Technology will be the downfall of humankind.

I’m still waiting to hear more about “smart dust”.

Ugh

4 Likes

Interesting concept, but it seems like a solution in search of a question. :grin:

5 Likes

I cannot see any positive response from anyone here, yet I can see this happening as both governments and large grow corps will want this and use it to protect themselves and prosecute everyone else. :slightly_frowning_face::-1:t4:

2 Likes

I remember reading a few years ago that Dutch passion was working on seeds that would grow plants that would be sterile. (can’t make new seeds).

2 Likes

This kind of man - manipulation is insane. It’s a guarantee that big producer will be using the newest most experimental forms of growing - more controversial than any of us have ever seen. The glory days are over. Hold onto that seed stock! Things are going to get sticky!

2 Likes

GROW your seeds & make more… Soon “our” seeds will be the old-school Genetics.

5 Likes

I concur as well.

3 Likes

By hold I mean - don’t hand it over to the crooks. :v:

1 Like

Excatlty bro

1 Like

The reality is that when legalization occures, and if it is blanket legalization, or even one large co-op, unless another method of making sure genetics aren’t stolen then something very similar to this could be implemented.
An easy way around this would be with the ratification of the 28th amendment (the weed amendment), specifically only for the private citizen. Then, there is no need to make sure it’s “legal”.
But myself, and I’m sure many of you included, have been pondering this idea for awhile.

I like what I read they were doing in virginia. Apparently, unless I’m mistaken, they plan on legalizing marijuana and allowing the private citizen to grow as much as they want in their domicile. This would be a good form of the 28th amendment.
I still think that mj should be run by one giant grower co-op, but my opinion is based solely on the economics of legal weed.

1 Like