Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Same here. Especially to the albums Animals and Wish You Were Here.

3 Likes

Right, special stuff right there

3 Likes

Imma drink and smoke and come back and pick another show. Mabe mix in a bean tossšŸ¤Œ

For old time sake, a double zigzag rolled in kief

5 Likes

Put some honey on that biz!

3 Likes

This show has been playing on XM a lot recently. The tape I have is a totally shitty audience recording and is difficult to listen to, but this on the other hand. From my hometown!

8 Likes

Good enough for me, will run it when I get homešŸ‘€roadiešŸ§ 

6 Likes

Mutt alert. If you are about only ā€˜pureā€™ or 100% known genetic lineage, these beans may not be your cup of tea.

Initially, it was supposed to be cookies n chem x bog lsd. Two very good strains. However, mr/mrs ufs#18xhyper glue got in the way and nuked my seed runs.

I have sorted thru all of the beans by popping hundreds of them. Some batches had males, some did not. So there is some lsd in here, but some ufs too.

So I crossed this mutt cnc x lsd/ufs herm with the original CnC pollen from last winter. Pollen good after 12 months in freezer.

I have run a bunch thru flower zero balls herms nada nowhere.

Back in a bit gotta do sumthinā€™

Oh ya Iā€™m up to Cassidy in the mosque :mosque:

3 Likes

This thread is fun for me so why not send out some seeds here. That cookie mix will be a throw in, to fill out the envelopešŸ‘½

Here are BOG Bubble f1, three packs of 5 is all I got. I have gained a lot of inspiration and knowledge here. Tho there are not many seeds, they are yours.

First three ā€˜we miss Jerryā€™s ā€˜ get some beans.

:v:

5 Likes

We miss you Jerry!

Outta likes. Thank you also @Cartwright !

3 Likes

We miss Jerry! Thanks @Cartwright !

ā˜†DJSF

3 Likes

@BeagleZ @DesertHeartGardens you out there?

3 Likes

Been trying a photo and failing for some reason

6 Likes

I had just started reading this thread yesterday.

Iā€™m too young to have hit any shows, but man I love that Terrapin lol.

Make your weird light shine bright is my theme currently lol.

We miss Jerry!

3 Likes

Echoes was my safe passage home song more times than Iā€™d like admit :wink:

5 Likes

Super kind of you to think of me But Iā€™m already getting Hooked up with some sweet n sour Cindy from @Cartwright donā€™t want to be greedy but will say I miss jerry very much :heart:

4 Likes

we miss jerry!!!

lol had to catch up!
i see @Dr.VitaminGreen grabbed that lst spot, shame shame on me

5 Likes

Awesome, that was quick.
@Dr.VitaminGreen @CrunchBerries @DJSF
Send me addys

Beans cominā€™

@DesertHeartGardens , good lookin outšŸ‘

6 Likes

Oh damn, naw, you got it @BeagleZ you already drop so much knowledge and respond to me all day. You deserve them for sure. I got mad respect for you

4 Likes

That is fucking funny, lemme poke thru some more nugs over the weekend, never know what I may findšŸ¤™

4 Likes

Wow, people throwing beans at each other. Nice love it. Whoever donā€™t get now will have more shotsšŸ‘€

5 Likes