Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

you won it fair and square bro! you keep’m. Ill get mines sooner or later lol

5 Likes

Thank you again @Cartwright! Happy fackin’ Friday to you brother!

4 Likes

Welcome to the thread @Dr.VitaminGreen !

4 Likes

Cool dude, much love @BeagleZ .

Thanks @Cartwright will PM you

Thanks @CrunchBerries I’m about to throw The Mosque Show on and get my chill on :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice! If the thunder don’t get ya, than the lightning will!

6 Likes

I shared this with @Cartwright but i figured y’all might like it as well.

It’s not truly about the band per say but I learned that Donna was from Muscle Shoals and used to be a singer there. Many many great artists have been through that tiny shack. I was just there a little while ago, and it’s amazing to see and feel the history.

Anyway, here’s the video, hope y’all get some enjoyment out if it like i did. I was definitely born too late haha

6 Likes

D’oh! Bog seeds??? Dag nabbit wabbit. I miss Jerry and the whole flock of heads who would come poring in to San Francisco and flood our streets with oh so needed psychedelics… We all miss Jerry. All good things in all good time. :v:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Good morning y’all. Getting my brain tuned up. Hope y’all have a kickass day!

5 Likes

Morning,
This is from my 2nd show. YouTube used to have the whole show, but some a-hole took it down. Wish I could find a shareable version of the whole show for y’all. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Nice, RFK was always a blast, and the thunderstorms were incredible too!

I was at this '93 show too, good times for sure. Year before was pretty good too, got the Casey Jones breakout. We were wondering why they were blowing that fricken horn at us all summer :open_mouth:

a 'lil goosebumps goin :wink:

6 Likes

and a couple from the hay day, funny thing all this Casey Jones vibe, and I’m sure I never once blew a rail at a dead show. :monkey:

6 Likes

Happy Sunday, gang! Some Colorado vibes for your ear hole!
☆DJSF

6 Likes

Mile high indeed!

5 Likes

Sunday Service! This is one of my all timers!

6 Likes

@CrunchBerries I want to stop, and thank you Jerry! :heart:
Thank you too, Crunchy! :sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

Audio/VIDEO!!! JGB 7/9/1977

8 Likes

Taper’s section app is free app. It has whole dead live catalog, multiple sources for most shows.

7 Likes

@Cartwright i received your generous gift yesterday in the mail! Thank you again brother!

6 Likes

All I have is a tape deck im my car now (old MB) it would be great to get sone old tapes from yesteryear. That how i fell in live with the dead was people hamding me diffrent shows to listen to. In my late teens early 20’s

3 Likes

I’ve only had 3 cars in my life and two of them had tape decks. Maybe I’ll get one installed in the new ride. Ha!

Meet this dude onetime that was supposed to kick down his collection of tapes, but ended up ghosting. I don’t blame him though! I wouldn’t trade my tapes for all the tea in china.

2 Likes