Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

ST as well with some apple cider :slight_smile:
Morning bud!

4 Likes

Iā€™m about to pull some shots of espresso. Iā€™ll likely puff some Port Wine Cheese (GDP x Super Cheese from Baked Beanz) before working in the garden this morning. Probably put on a '77 show for musical energy.

I was sad to hear Phil canceled his gig tonight with String Cheese Incident at Red Rocks. I hope his bout of COVID is mild and heā€™s back in action soon (since Iā€™m supposed to see him in 5 weeks!).

6 Likes

Wasnt at it this morning but im finishing my day with some bubba kush and 6-3-76 Let it Grow.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCmQb3uo0Ag

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a dragon with matches, thatā€™s loose on the town!

This is a Live Stream~ Get on the bus, NOW.

4 Likes

I was just jammin along with Davvy!! Love Davvy :heart:
Dude, are you a Friday night regular??? We might have to blow up the chat lol

2 Likes

@BeagleZ I canā€™t say that I am a Friday night regular, but I try to catch it if I am at the house! Iā€™m just jamming on the YT channelā€¦ Did you mean on Patreon for chat? :v::sunglasses::green_heart:

ā˜†DJSF

4 Likes

On the YouTube, I havenā€™t joined their patreon yet, but Iā€™m sure as shit going to pre order that golden road course heā€™s putting together.
I usually tune in every Friday at least for a little while. Tonight the wife was busy so I got a chance to sit the couch with the 6string and jam for a little. Usually just listen while Iā€™m watering or something

3 Likes

7/7/1969ā€¦ seems like a lucky number to me! :shushing_face::sunglasses::metal: DJSF

7 Likes

Good day for a Watkins Glenn anniversary show.

I had a pretty good copy of this board that I wore out on road trips.

If you have never been there, go, it is beautiful up there.

6 Likes

aahh, the goodness

6 Likes

Damnitā€¦

1 Like

:triumph: It happened about 20 minutes after the original post

2 Likes

I had tried to listen also when he dropped.

2 Likes

Clappers rejoice, it is an east coast thingšŸ¤Ŗ
7-31-73ā€‹:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Ha! And talking loud while the band is playing!

4 Likes

Yo! Letā€™s post up some of our favorite shows or stories from the road over the course of this next week to celebrate our dude! Long live the Dead!

4 Likes

The dude in the overalls face says it all:

4 Likes

Lol yeah, heā€™s deff enjoying the ether :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta love the ā€œClose Encountersā€ jam!

6 Likes

6 Likes