Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

I’m there now!
Right back into the heavy reggae beat, damn then roll back into to the organ. Shit

5 Likes

420 replies :dark_sunglasses:

Any Phish fans in here?. Ran across 8-7-93 phishyness yesterday. Worth a listen if you are into old school screwball jamming. Relisten app is good.

Ran into Paige outside Stoney brook gymnasium after a show in 91 or 92. We were to gone to drive home so we sat under a pine tree, and here comes Paige , ‘aww we ate the bean just before first note’:crazy_face:

The band was like us, all revved up and nowhere to go, we just sat around for hours, security never bothered us. Different times for sure🤌 Good times.

4 Likes

Love this show! Bbbbbrrrrruuuuuccccceeeee!!!

4 Likes

Holy …shit …you found it. It’s not a soundboard, but it’ll do just fine

4 Likes

That outro jam is what makes this song. Jerry knows he done good!

4 Likes

The cracking “rather be with you” zaps me

4 Likes

Goosebumps and grins!!!
When Jerry hits the chords at the of that outro, wow

4 Likes

Happy Jerry day everyone! :v:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Lol

Was just catching up. Can’t wait for the golden road course!

3 Likes

Great to kick it with ya for some tunes @BeagleZ !!

:v::sunglasses::zap:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Likewise brother!! That R&C put me down lol.
was watching his live workshop from 8/4 today and he goes over the course quite a bit, worth checking out if you havnt seen it.

See you next time!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

He already jammin? Just got home from the end of summer pool party with the boy :boy:

4 Likes

@BeagleZ Yep… about 3 songs deep brother!

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Be there soon :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Another good night eh @DJSF? Love it when I tune in straight to a killer jam!!

I’m counting days till the course come out!!

3 Likes

@BeagleZ oohhh for sure! Straight fire :fire::zap::skull: Always a blast tuning in… some kind friendly folks! Hope you and yours are having a great weekend!! :v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Didn’t realize this show proceed that Jerry/David show at Squaw in 91. You had to take a gondola up to the venue. So cool!

6 Likes

The road to Veneta

5 Likes