Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

5 Likes
7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdAask5rolI Enjoying this on a friday afternoon. Cheers Everyone!

5 Likes

Morning Y’all,
The day has arrived! Enjoy!

4 Likes

If anyone can find the whole movie or some of the other scenes it would be greatly appreciated!
Hope y’all are soaring high!~ Crunchy

4 Likes

I saw Phil last night! He’s still got it! They are calling this lineup of friends “PhilCo” as it contains Tweedy and Nels from Wilco, as well as Karl Denson.

Thoroughly entertaining set, despite a horrible design of stages which caused a lot of sound bleed. The War On Drugs was on another stage at the same time… I’m intrigued to hear how much of that is audible on my recording. I taped Sierra Hull, City and Colour (didn’t really enjoy this set…), Lettuce (one of my faves!), and PhilCo yesterday. Today I plan to record Lespecial, Lotus, Cory Wong, and Goose. I’ve got my Sunday plan but if it rains I’ll stay at the one stage that has a cover.

6 Likes

Before the internet this is all that I had for reference of this day. Looks fun!

5 Likes

Starting now on the sirius xm’s… love me some 73’
Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 12.02.51 PM
Enjoy your days heads!! Good vibes :pray:

6 Likes

Here is my PhilCo recording

I also got Lettuce and Goose uploaded last night.

The sound bleed is pretty nasty during Lettuce. After the first night the organizers adjusted set times to have have less overlap so the other days aren’t bad.

We had weather Sunday which resulted in a delay, closing a stage due to wind, kicking everyone out after a lightning strike (though all the weather went around our location), letting everyone back in, THEN cancelling the rest of Sunday’s music - including JRAD!!! :rage: - due to more lightning. I get that they can’t control the weather and have to abide by safety guidelines but I really wanted to see JRAD and Khraungbin. Maybe next year!

Not me! This shirt cracked me up…

7 Likes

Phill droppin some big ol’ bombs on HOTW!

6 Likes

I was just listening to that one!!

3 Likes

Sounded good in the truck, didn’t realize my speakers went that low , hope I didn’t blow them lol

4 Likes

Posted this the other night but i didnt like how the spotify link posted. So heres and easier link. Some awesome tunes in here. I’ll Be With Thee might be my favorite Donna song of all time. (https://youtu.be/yq88-4sc1co?t=6984)

5 Likes

Looks like it would have been a banger if the weather had cooperated. Love me some Goose and Khru. Laura Lee is smoking hawt!

3 Likes

I was thinking all day it was Friday @DJSF lol

3 Likes

Englishtown, nj 9-3-77 was a must have in the cassette case.:pineapple:

3 Likes
6 Likes

You know how i love me some Toodleoo!! thanks for this!

5 Likes

Oh ya, I’m on to 9-3-67, wow what a diff a decade makes

3 Likes

@CrunchBerries Happy Birthday, Crunchy!!! Hope your week has been stellar and your weekend even better! Love & Light~
☆DJSF

happy-birthday-skull

8 Likes