Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

So in other words, a life changer!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Phil!

6 Likes

I saw him this summer and was pretty amazed that someone that old could still bring it!

3 Likes

My first Phil and Friends show at the Cuthbert in Eugene. One of my fondest memories and probably the last time I ate LSD. I remember there being a moat around the amphitheater where hippies were layed up in float tubes watching the show. Great August Oregon night under the stars! Muy Tranquilo!:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

HBD, indeed! Phil is the only member of the band I’ve met in person - on his book signing tour.

I recorded his set at Sacred Rose festival last August. His friends included guys from Wilco and Karl Denson. Phil Lesh and Friends Live at Sacred Rose Festival on 2022-08-26 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

@CrunchBerries Summer '99 had that “Summer Sessions” tour with Galactic, Govt Mule, String Cheese Incident, and moe. I caught that at Harmony Park in southern Minnesota. As the summer progressed and the tour moved west some bands dropped from the lineup, but Phil & Friends joined so there were some fun combinations of members of those groups.

Gotta love the classic Phil Lesh Quintet lineup with Herring, Haynes, Molo and Barraco. This was the best Phil show I ever saw - the band released the soundboard!
10-21-2000 @ The Riv in Chicago

4 Likes

Happy birthday Phil :birthday:.

5 Likes

Bass great! Lesh philling!

6 Likes
4 Likes

This one is not up yet, but the show on the 12th sounds pretty good🍄

3 Likes

Big bust out on this day in 95’

3 Likes

Nudie suits!

5 Likes

Today’s “please go to sleep baby” show is this spacey classic from a three night run at Red Rocks. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Multicolor bear animation

5 Likes

I had never heard this before this morning. Studio outtake with Lowell George on vocals!

5 Likes

Pretty f@ckin cool! I heard that on XM radio recently also. He produced Shakedown. Love some Little Feet!

4 Likes

First East Coast tour since the coma. The
Touch is something special! A lot of smiles and deep knee bends! Putting those sweatpants to work!

6 Likes

My first show!! Happy Friday!!

6 Likes

Night two. Hampton comes alive!

6 Likes

Mornin’

6 Likes

Good mornin to you fine sir. Thanks for the cone stuffing soundtrack:)

3 Likes