Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

I absolutely love Jimmy Cliff. His The harder they come album and movie is a classic. Thanks for this great start to a beautiful Sunday here on the burning shore

3 Likes

It always seems to rain on me on 4/1 :wink:
It was teeming the night of this show. Three hours in the car, three hours in the show:)

A 'lil Barney action, same night, sure I put this up in the past. Too much fun:)

6 Likes

A little Sunday funday from Brooklyn bowl…

Great band and good vibes!
Happy Sunday y’all!

Uhg, did the sound not copy thru? Dude was getting down on Bertha for some context lol

5 Likes

5 Likes

What’s up DeadHeads? Another week flown by, and here we are at the early stages of Spring. I hate to rush it, but I love May!

Fish are rising up like birds :squid:

7 Likes

Duke 78’!! It’s pretty fucking cool to be able to watch these shows that I’ve listened to countless times. One of the few reasons I don’t get rid of my iPhone and go caveman-lawyer style. Enjoy!

5 Likes
5 Likes

One of our brethren here on the thread has gone on the final journey.
Just saw @KanehB thread here R.I.P Scot @DJSF

RIP brother @DJSF

6 Likes

What!!! So sad!! Rest easy buddy!

8 Likes

He was so young. This is heartbreaking, RIP brother @DJSF

8 Likes

Never met him, but he was a righteous individual, and looks like he will be missed in a big way.

Safe travels @DJSF

4 Likes

Dancin’, Winterland, 1970

5 Likes

Mornin’

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Oh what fun! Ship of Fools is perhaps my favorite GD song. I have that show on an old hard drive somewhere, so getting to see it without the big dig out was a real joy!

Thanks so much, @CrunchBerries!

5 Likes

Dude @mota, the pleasures all mine!

5 Likes

my favorite show is definitely 4/8/72

just happens to be the show I had access to and listened to the most, just killer all the way through. lots of great memories from high school through college with that 1 show. also can’t forget Cornell 5/8/77, with probably my favorite version of brown eyed women and a smoking version of Deal as well.

8 Likes

Not exactly Dead related, but I figured some folks here might appreciate my recording of String Cheese Incident from this past weekend: Backwoods Festival in Arkansas

5 Likes