Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

9 Likes

4/29/71, nuff sed
Volume knob just broke off, oopsāœŒļø

5 Likes

Yes! Good call!

8 Likes

I love the end when Bill is telling the dudes screaming ā€˜more more moreā€™, to not be ā€œassholes all the timeā€ the most classic shit of alltime

5 Likes
7 Likes

I canā€™t love this enough!!!

4 Likes

Hey now!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Morninā€™ Family

8 Likes

ā€¦and the rest of the afternoon to you! Good day to jam some moving around muzac

1 Like

Some more May 7th action

8 Likes

Take a step back, so your friends up front wonā€™t be bug eyed :eyes:

5 Likes

Paging Dr. BeechwoodšŸ¤ 

1 Like

Seek and ye shall find! I was just mowing the grass to this show. Enjoy!!

7 Likes

Iā€™m sitting here pluggin away at the grind and a little trimming in between listening to sirius and a Wolf Bros. vs of Knocking on Heavens Door came on. I have a question for any of you who may have seen bobby with the wolf bros.

Is Bobbies tone just not recording right? It seems to me like his tone is getting worse and worse, Davvy said it best the other day when he called it ā€œaudible tinselā€. Is anyone else noticing this or is it just me? I mean its always been a little twangy for sure but I feel like heā€™s pushing it a bit lately?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ah, 1977, good time to be a kid:) So, they took this week off that year, and so did we here at og last week. Well, weā€™re back, itā€™s Summertimeā€¦and weā€™re ready to rock. They came back and played one at the forum, gonna leave it in the backround this morning :wink:

6 Likes

Cosmic Charlie bust out and a GD debut of Mission in the Rain!

5 Likes

I have been listening to this oldie but goody from the year I was born:

5 Likes

Same here!

6 Likes