Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

5 Likes

Good morning @Cartwright and @CrunchBerries

Hope you all have a great day :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Tight lines! You going fishing today?

2 Likes

Morning @Pleasantrees420! Hope you have a great one also!!

2 Likes

You too,

Rush and never waste the day✌️

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I’ve got a bad wing, and have not fished a tide this season.

Trying to heal it enough to chase the Albies and bones when they show up :cocktail::dolphin:

2 Likes

Double up yo,

7 Likes

Mornin heads!!

5 Likes

i am stil looking for that old dead show from buffalo on tape, when i do.i will make sure it plays, and offer it up here on a give back…just need to locate the damn tape

2 Likes

Must have tape, a little tinny, but tight, and the drums jam into nfa is pretty cool.

5 Likes

Morning deadheads:)

a little something with your coffee? :wink:

7 Likes

I feel so isolated with my tea lol
Morning @Cartwright , nice one brother!

Just got some ribs on the smoker so time to relax for a few, perfect timing :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with a little pinky tipping;) I used it drink it alot, I like it strong af!!

I’m going budget, as this gougenomics is effing brutal. Just marinating some london broil right now, even those were not dirt cheap

3 Likes

The stronger the better. We drink Turkish black tea. My wife dilutes it with water, I go straight from the top pot :wink:

Love me a London broil!! Beef is getting outrageous. I hear they are closing a lot of farms due to now testing for forever chemicals

2 Likes

Heading to parties today and tomorrow where I need to bring a side dish. I’ll run to the store shortly for the ingredients to make green chile cornbread. That will pair with burgers and dogs today and ribs (prepped on the Big Green Egg by my dad!) tomorrow.

Happy Canada Day today if there are any other deadheads here who celebrate. I lived up there a short time and my girlfriend is a citizen…

5 Likes

Mission Accomplished!!!

5 Likes
5 Likes

He gets a little pitchy, whatever that word means exactly lol. But I thoroughly enjoy his aging voice like fine wine. Sometimes its the sweetest you ever heard. Im really fond of wolf bros with the wolf pack. So much full sound and energy from all the members and instruments.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh yeah, totally agree, his vocals are better than ever!! I really dig the Wolf Bros as well.
I really do think what im hearing its a recording thing, I’m sure if I was there I wouldn’t have any objections lol

1 Like

Deer creek this year. This is where I got to go to my first Dead show, lot in 94, and we had tickets in 95. It started my whole adult life journey of caring for cannabis and the grateful dead. Its always so reinvigorating to see old friends and family at our old home state venue.

First few pics are of the old pine lakes campground now named mystic waters. I tried uploading a video from my phone but it didn’t work?

The boys were on fire. So many great moments, Hell in a bucket stood out for me.

5 Likes