Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Gov’t Mule, playing Dark Side Of The Mule in honor of the album’s 50th anniversary! Jason Bonham will open with some Zeppelin tunes.

I’ve seen Mule many times going back to 1997 and as recently as last summer. Never seen Bonham (father or son)! We’ll try to squeeze in a visit to Meow Wolf while we’re in Denver. I hear Colorado has some good dispensaries :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! Dsotm is coming close to me. I’m hoping they are on the 4 tix for $80 deal. Heads up its starting on the 19th if anyone wants to try n scoop some cheap tickets. On live nation I think.

Whats a dispensary? :rofl: cant help ya there. Dont visit to many. But definitely check out meow wolf. We went to the one in vegas and it was a lot of fun.

1 Like

Exactly! :rofl:

I’m flying through an illegal state on the way out so I’m not bringing any of my own, but my return is through all recreational states. I’ll have to find a good place to pick up something fun. I usually look for strains I haven’t grown, but have seeds. I’m contemplating Pure Michigan or Stardawg F3 for a frosty next crop but have yet to sample them other than crosses…

5 Likes

volume knob :wink:

6 Likes

This is recent work of someones first dead show… heck of a 1st show [with a circus intermission and smoking monkeys]

Anywaay, he put the soundboard to this nice video…I keep getting away from it but watch this its Great!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Early YMSB was so much fun! It’s a nice Jerry cover and the Crazy Train is a sweet bonus. RIP Jeff.

6 Likes

Good shit right here :wink: wish I could have made it up there. Was not to be, but we have the tapes forever :slight_smile:

There are more than 6 deadheads on this site. Curious why more dont check in occasionally :thinking:

7 Likes

Can you play a song too much???

My volume knob is now broken off :wink:

7 Likes

…why do heads tune in, turn on, and drop out?
:joy: :raised_hands: :v:

4 Likes

I’ve asked myself that same question. Maybe it’s our rugged masculinity or maybe it’s the fact that there is a difference between liking the dead and being a full on flaming deadhead! I’ve tried to lure others to stop by to share favorite shows and/or stories, but nothing.

Who’s going to go to GD 60 in like 2 years? If I can swing it, I’m going to go for sure. Will probably be the last bang-bang!

6 Likes

I would love to hit that. Been I while since I did any twirling :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Cartwright Psychedelicizing in 2 years:

6 Likes

Im ready
I was at this 9/9 show, saw it with just a couple drinks and puffs, holding out for the next night, . Was not disappointed;) Shroomy Branford show

5 Likes

That’s so rad you were at that show!! So many highlights from that one!! “I let the tape rock, until the tape popped!”

4 Likes

9/9 was tight, but 9/10 was, well you know…

4 Likes

Truth be told, I enjoyed the 17th more than any other show from that run. I was alone the entire show, and riding ‘clown face’ :wink: Slamming end to that show, the best time I had at a Dead show.

4 Likes

More anniversary shows :wink: – screeching Donna shows :wink:

6 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in!! Happy to see this video back up on the Tube!! My second show!

7 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes