Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

85’ is one of my favorite years. Jerry’s playing was so inspired and fresh. His singing was a bit rough, but as genuine as ever.

2 Likes

Mornin’ heads

7 Likes

Happy Labor Day Heads :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes
6 Likes

solid show right there. always dig jack a roe

3 Likes

Hey thanks. I agree. I was looking for an anniversary show. This one was pretty tight.

4 Likes

This thread is gold thank you to whoever created it. I wish there was a way to save older post for my own archive. So I wouldn’t have to scroll all the way back to ever set that i like.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Re-listen app, is your friend. Once you pick a set you like, it keeps track of your recents and favs. It may change your listening life. Go right for the warren zevon shows when you get there :wink:

6 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: on it brother thank you

4 Likes

We clearly have JGB itis, nice job herb!

here is one we saw on Halloween '93, 11/19 was as close as I could get :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome home @Addams_family_farm!

5 Likes

ewe-goob threw me this one, just starting it now, after the shining star.

Happy Labor Day. It is nice to be able to sit and just be :wink:

check himout at 38:00, he is looking pretty happy

5 Likes
5 Likes

I caught 3 performances on that JGB tour, 11/22, 23, 24/91, in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis, respectively. The first and third nights had similar setlists. Milwaukee was the best of the bunch, and they eventually issued it as an official release.

7 Likes

Love these Garcia sbds

6 Likes

90’s Jerry… very soulful

6 Likes
6 Likes

Cool cool. We hit the Halloween and then Hartford, but just the two shows. Good times.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:
Woah, First time hearing this live version of Deal. Love how the crowd set the tempo and the boys killed.

Don’t you let that deal go down!

4 Likes