Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

You can’t overlook the lack, Jack
Of any other highway to ride
It’s got no signs or dividing lines
And very few rules to guide

6 Likes

That guy chis hazard has been doin’ great work…Check this out

Patreon members… coming soon, ,access to masters of my works direct from my cloud drives. I have had to buy multiple cloud drives to avoid hitting daily quotas and being locked out of my own drives to offer this. Once you have it, you’re free to do with it as you wish :slight_smile: I will be making a new $5 patreon tier because they take a huge% of the $3.00 tier money (to encourage higher tier prices, of course) I will be distributing masters. Please contact me by email. Because of large file sizes it is far more difficult to get these to people. Most full shows are 50GB+ … (because of the video enhancement AND the lossless audio tracks) Hard drives aren’t cheap right now because of a lot of reasons so please be patient. My cloud drives have daily quotas, I have to be very careful to not run out of transfer space on a daily basis.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Mornin’ you heathens,
All this JGB 91’ talk had me looking for one of my all time favorites!!! The Mothership most definitely blasted off into the cosmos on this night! Just saw Chris Hazard has done it again!! Enjoy!!

7 Likes

Jerry must have Loved that venue…Its where they broke out the Darkstar after so many years

Yeah, Jerry’s got this one…!!!

2 Likes

This one is like my house music around here…probably posted it before…I really only put up things I have playin’ here…what a jam session!!!

3-18-78 sbd released

7 Likes

House music all night long, :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heres one of the more fun interviews w/ Steven Marcus and David Gans

5 Likes

Heres another good one and Jerry pictured here with the infamous briefcase!

5 Likes
6 Likes

Heard the Wood Green Jam from this beaut’ the other day. Enjoy!! PS. Kreutzmann is a beast!!

7 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

Love 90s Jerry!!!

This one from 1976 you can hear that warble of that Travis Bean guitar,amazing sound!

7 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Love these! The tape I had of the Squaw Valley show you could hear a thunderstorm rolling in. So cool there is video of this show! The venue would have been a dream! You have to take a gondola up the mountain to get to the venue. Time machine worthy, for sure!

3 Likes

Yeah, that one is great and Grisman on fire w/the mandolin as well

2 Likes