Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

6 Likes
6 Likes

Happy Friday Yā€™all,
Couple classics for this fine day:

Pigā€™s Good Lovinā€™ Brooklyn Bridge rap show

7 Likes

https://youtube/HGf2YgJsubk?si=Jkwwp3RhP4m1E5VM
Canā€™t figure out how to post with the image but anyway this is a good set itā€™s JGB 76 aboard the uss duchess

3 Likes

Theres a gap in the word ā€™ tube ā€™ thatā€™s why you lost the pictureā€¦

Yeah, thatā€™s a real good one but read the comments people on that boat with hells angels

Thatā€™s one unique performanceā€¦was really for Jerryā€™s B-Day a month or so before thatā€¦

3 Likes

@herbgreen yeah you can hear a scuffle or something about to break out. It must of been shady to be on that boat not knowing if it was going to pop off or not

2 Likes

This one of my favs from the 70s JGB ā€¦ This what I got rollinā€™ ā€¦

6 Likes

Happy weekend folks. Rain has chased me inside, so to the OG it is.

Missed this show, but I enjoy listening to the tape. Comes a time and attics in the same set, very nice. Always thought Bruce brought out the tiger in Jerry.

Have a great morning, and keep an eye out :eye: I may have some beans for yall here or in my wipeout thread.

:us: :us: :us:

5 Likes

Morninā€™ @Cartwright
Always liked Liberty, definitely one of those new songs that had long term potential.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a fun one! Wish they had done this more in those later years. Lazy River Road was another new classic!

6 Likes

Yes, lazy had potential and so many roads had its momentsā€‹:+1::footprints:

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna preface this by saying I love the dead. But when my children are fighting (two aged 8, one aged 11), I tell them if they donā€™t stop Iā€™m going to play the Grateful Dead. Works every time. (Probably because they laugh).

5 Likes
5 Likes

Just the Jams!!!

I Love these thingsā€¦And now it really is ā€˜just the jamsā€™ becauseā€¦I have you-tube premium as of todayā€¦Its smooth 4 lanes of open traffic over hereā€¦Nothinā€™ but room!!!

Relaxing ā€¦

You know, I thinkā€¦ you-tube helped me fix my car 3 times @ least and have been using it for Free forever

Get on the premium You-tubeā€¦zero ads, irritantsā€¦or interruptions!

6 Likes
6 Likes

Whatā€™s up people? All good? Just a rain fest in my part of the world. A true disaster for outdoor growers :frowning:

On the other hand, it is Sunday, and weā€™re above ground!!! May the football gods release the Jets from the hellscape ā€˜belicheatā€™ has had us in for so long. Just one win would be great :slight_smile:

And itā€™s 9/24, time for my annual thank you to the Dead for this one.

the all knowing ugoob, threw this one in there

6 Likes
7 Likes

Oh man! I bet that is a fun listen!!!

4 Likes

Yeah, Ive been doinā€™ so many ā€˜just jamsā€™ā€¦And this came in thru the cue

I kept thinkingā€¦why dont they just leave the singing in this one?

And thatā€™s the moment I heard Jerry started singing!

A truly synchronicity momentā€¦Seems to happen more often listening to the dead

Then realized I was in a darkstar compilation ā€¦This is a really nice one!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s another oneā€¦Different one

5 Likes