Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Dibs. Thank you.

2 Likes

Fā€™nā€™ A, send me an addy:)

2 Likes

Good morning OGers and Deadheads! Happy Friday to all.

6 Likes

Happy weekend all :wave:

6 Likes
7 Likes

Let the coolness enter your vertabrae

enjoy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And the trajectory of my life was altered after this night. Thanks mom for taking me and thank you to that chick on lot for selling me LSD. Ha! Go Jerry!!

8 Likes

JGB with Billy on drums

8 Likes

I havenā€™t posted anything here in a while, but this is what Iā€™m listening to right now.

My wife and I split up on Mondayā€¦ so things are tough but Jerry and the boys can always lift my spirits.

Take care folks, and enjoy every moment that you can, things can change pretty fast when you really arenā€™t prepared for it.

:peace_symbol::green_heart:

8 Likes

Happy weekend to Deadheads and OGers! :v:

7 Likes

Nice @ThirdStone ! You coming with that 81ā€™ heat! Great Peggy-O!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve not visited more because Iā€™m not the type that browses weed forums and chit chats, generally, so I mostly stick to the grow threads Iā€™m interested in.

And, Iā€™ll be honest, a ton of the deadheads Iā€™ve known over the years (including current neighbors here in Boulder) are braggart know-it-all one-uppers who always have seen, done, and been more than you or I ever could. (Much like the weed scene, especially with the folks who brag post pics of seed packs rather than plants & flower.) So it kinda turns me off from general discussions. Yes, thereā€™s lots of really cool peace love hippies who are also deadheads, including some of the folks in this thread, but for some reason the other ones have really killed my vibes over the years. So now I keep my fandom internal and donā€™t often proclaim it externally. But I will read this thread more often, promise!

11 Likes

Ahh, they are filtering in now, :wink: Late arriving crowd in here, what is this Los Angeles?

A big traders welcome to @nube, no Dead drama here, just a pile of tapes and empty beer cans:O

9 Likes

I am sure this has been put up before, but it never gets old

8 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in!!

Let that freak flag fly @nube!

7 Likes

Yeah, nube it takes all kindsā€¦

Get youtube Premium Get the Premiumiem !!!

Or however you spell it!

U will b much more satisfied human

My life 98 % smoother since switching to ā€˜premiumā€™ Thatā€™s True.

Grateful dead and orā€¦ Any music should not, could not, and will not be interrupted ever!

Thats what you need in life Relaxation

nube there are some Grateful Dead shows posted here I couldnt even tell you Light-years of information thru music we never had access to until nowā€¦And its here!

Many twists and turns down around the long and winding strange trip known as the grateful deadā€¦Peace thu the Journey!

ā€¦can hear banjo coming thru in this one

8 Likes
7 Likes

Morninā€™
One of my favorites!!

8 Likes

Morninā€™ crunchy, enjoy the dayšŸ‘‹

7 Likes

Good morning,
Cool coin.

5 Likes