Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Lord-a-Mercy! Always and forever one of my favorite Dark Stars!!

9 Likes

I remember having a fancy colorful cassette cover for this one, good times

8 Likes

Bethel Woods, NY
Further
July 2012

Light rain all day in our local campsite. No rain was keeping us from the show. As we entered the lawn section the rain started to move out and a rainbow began to appear.

Further opened with Cold Rain and Snow. It was an epic start to a great set! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Run me out in the colddddd rainnnn and snowwww!

10 Likes

Furthur was so awesome dude I saw them not long maybe 6-12 months after the show you posted at the Greek Theatre in LA, and that was a damn great weekend.

Great lot, good people and clean Lā€¦ I dosed with one of my best friends and his family all deadheads so we went as a pack and had a blast.

But today Iā€™m loving this show. Acoustic set, New Riders set, and then some electric stuff by the deadā€¦

11 Likes

My very first Dead show was on the 4th of July, 1990. It was scorching hot on the plains of Kansas; over 100Ā°F with no shade to be found. What song do they open with? Cold Rain and Snow!!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Tasty morsel here, have a great day fools!

8 Likes

Iā€™m on it, :v:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Can always use another Lazy River roadā€¦so many roads Jerry still belts out a tune

6 Likes

Bring it on Herb!

3 Likes
10 Likes

Not sure who the old guy is but he must be covering for John Mayer

8 Likes

This Mind body Jam is like taking a huge hit of the best weed you have ever smoked and slowly exhaling it just keep going higher and higherā€¦and higherā€¦It just keeps going up!

11 Likes

ROTFLMAO ! ! ! Gee, I wonder.

1 Like

5/19/74 is among my top 5 GD performances. That Truckinā€™> jam is god-tier!

Ever watch reaction videos? Last night I stumbled across these two young musicians who are new to the Dead (maybe they heard one song before this). They react to the China> Rider from Europe '72. Itā€™s interesting to hear their thoughts as educated musicians expanding their horizonsā€¦

6 Likes

~If you need some excellent gift wrapping musicā€¦maybe you have some lights to string, nog to drinkā€¦This could be for you

7 Likes

Good morning OGers and Deadheads! Happy Friday to all.

8 Likes

Morning duder! Thanks for the suggestion! Now I got my jogginā€™ music!

7 Likes

Goodday yā€™allšŸ‘‹

4 Likes

Good time everyday jamsā€¦Enjoying the Lights, The Tree, the coffee Good Times!

7 Likes