Grateful Dead/JGB Tape Traders Forum

Help/Slip/Franklins tower never disappoints…

Have a good week ahead everyone!

:v:

9 Likes

Awesome, we have alot in common, I say. My mom took me to my first rock concert. Judas Priest at the ‘old barn’, moms are great, Mother’s Day coming up too :wink:

2 Likes

@Cartwright That’s awesome! The first show my mom took me to, that I wanted to see, was Aerosmith with Skid Row opening! Youth gone wild!!

3 Likes

Skid row hit it hard and fast, some good songs for sure, and Aerosmith needs nothing from me, they were a top notch rock band :star_struck:

Those rock concerts were so much fun. I still go sometimes, but not often. My last show was Phish at Great woods, tre channelled his inner Duane, good show.

3 Likes

Another fine night in the ‘old barn’, crowd was fired up :man_firefighter: :woman_firefighter:

Short and sweet, with a Turtle party closer :slight_smile: Have a nice afternoon, first pitch for me @4:07pm est, :)))))))

No wonder we loved Spring so much, the Dead and Baseball usually showed up around the same time :wink:

Test me test me… :wave:

8 Likes

^^^^^^ those are my stubs from that night and seem appropriate for Opening Day today. Go Jays!!!

The night before was canceled due to “The Blizzard Of The Century”, which I drove through after hitting two of the three nights in Chicago. I was able to keep the unused tickets!

8 Likes

Heyyyyy!! Batta batta! Schwingggg Batta!

8 Likes

yeah baby, opening day…is usually rainy…

9 Likes

i am listening to this show, broke my volume knob again :crazy_face:

pretty hot show, for a Monday, Peggy solo fills the room as per usual :wink:

West la, masterpiece, music, it all was very good
They loved the Coliseum, period.

We doin’ seedaway in here today? Any appetite?

6 Likes

34 years ago !

Have a good day everyone

:v:

9 Likes

Last night ! ! !

7 Likes
7 Likes

Morning everyone!

8 Likes

Great solo to just blast, the neighbors hate it, I’m sure :wink:

9 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

have a Sunday y’all

9 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

Jerry’s only solo acoustic shows. Enjoy!

9 Likes