Gravity Rainbows Gummy Recipe

Those are orange flavor that i just made. Was trying to show the size of the boxes and oz in each box.

Those are orange flavor that i just made. Was trying to show the size of the boxes and oz in each box.

3 Likes

Very similar to our recipe. :+1:

We have tried a number of flavors but have settled on Lime exclusively.
We also had a minor issue with the sugar free (tended to ‘sweat’ in the freezer after a couple days)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Excellent point… sweating… Part of the reason i leave it in for 48 hours in the molds is to let it get out more of the moisture. I saw that problem too those with the non-sugar free ones too causing me to leave my container cracked for a few days… generally… they don’t last more than 3-4 days with me so i don’t know if they continue to sweat. hehe

2 Likes

Ok, good tip! Will try that.

We have taken to putting them in brown paper bags in the freezer, seems to help.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Im gonna try that on a few in this batch and see what happens. cool idea.

1 Like

Nice write-up for the gummy recipe @Gravitys-Rainbow.

1 Like

Thank you! There a lot of new cancer patients who can legally have this medicine now but not too sure how to use it but do not want to smoke it. I will probably crank out a quick how to make tincture post while i wait for things to grow in the future. :slight_smile: Thanks again.

2 Likes

Ahh this is awesome, I will definitely be trying these soon.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Breelie !!

These do look kinda yummy. I may be making em soon myself!

Have you wandered over to the Introduce Yourself @OG - Overgrow.com thread yet? If not, ya might want to :slight_smile:

There is already a thread on making tincture by yours truly.

10 Likes

Excellent RE: Very accurate… funny my spreadsheet for expenses etc that i track is called Green Dragon.

1 Like

Damn i wish I could do something like that with kief

1 Like

you absolutely can.

@Gravitys-Rainbow thank you for sharing this very detailed walk through. It is very similar to what I use.

2 Likes

Maybe YOU can but im pretty sure I can’t. Lol. Just looking at the recipes for tinctures makes my head spin

1 Like

LOL!

you absolutely can. I’m telling you. one step at the time. do one thing then do the other thing and so on. How do you eat an elephant? why, one bite at the time.

1 Like

Hey nice recipe! I discovered a trick while designing my own recipe. Once the gummies set, let them dry for like a week and their texture should become more stable, they’ll stop “sweating”. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I use this same recipe but not with tincture I use trim or bud and coconut oil works great

3 Likes

I want
To make these but I know now how to make
Alcohol Tinture

1 Like

The receipe I use to make alcohol tinture is:

• I get Grain Alcohol from the local ABC store.
  • Decarb about 20-25g of cannabis in my decarb machine. (You can use a oven @ 220 for 45mins)
  • I use a magic butter machine and I dump a ltr of grain and the decarb cannabis in the butter machine and set it for 0 temp for 8 hours and let it go.
  • after 8 hours strain with a cheese cloth and put in a container and refrigerate.
10 Likes