Gravity's Rainbow Grow #2 Wedding Cake , Gorilla Glue, and more

Gravity Rainbow’s Grow #2.
Can’t believe how quick the time has passed with the first grow. I am in the processing of helping friends grow because the state I am in has a limit of 4. So this grow diary is really not mine but a friend who said it was fine to document.

What are we stating with?

Wedding Cake and Gorilla Glue clones and unknown indica clones. We really don’t know which is which but will be able to tell once flowering starts. Well into 4 weeks of veg.
(3) Octopots - 3 gallon
(1) Regular bucket and Kellogs Organic Soil (pink bag) with some sunshine mix4 into it as well…
(3) Abriselux A2000 LED Grow Light Dimmable with 5x4ft Coverage and Upgraded Larger Board, Full Spectrum Grow Lamps for Indoor Hydroponic Growing Light with High PPFD (Actual Power 200Watt)
(1) 5x5 Tent
(1) Gallon of TPS1
Garage Grow

This time around we know more with these octopots and how to feed these mama’s. We are going to also have some fun and run a couple of tests too.

The reason for the one bucket with soil is we want to see how the octopots outperform the bucket. We also didn’t have anymore octopots and they are back ordered so here we are :blush: We moved them into their 5x5 tent today. We have the lid of the bucket being used to catch water that comes out of two good size holes, and it just sits there until it evaporates etc… so we thought… the female in the bucket did not want to be left out of the octopot clan. Apparently, she invited herself to the party and came right out the hole and started feeding on that water in the lid. I have had roots come out of growing containers in the past but nothing like this. So, we are going to let her ride as is and feed in the reservoir from the water up top.

These plants were topped last weekend and we will probably flip next weekend.

14 Likes