Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

3 Likes

Testing this new cob , efficiency rated 2.5 micromoles per joule is small but oack a lot of ligth, want to see how close can be put to a plant at max , i think rhis small cobs would be a good optionfor micro growers, so far 9ne of the most efficient cobs specs i have seen out there and price is $5.50 a pice or $6.50 the more expensive one ,plus have cob holders for them too they are like $1.50

, i have it running with the original driver from the led running at 50w max @ 680ma
So far plant respondinggiod to it

3 Likes

you end up getting those fpog autos?
very curious to see how those turn out

1 Like

@Fresherbs autos i will be getting are PPPUC (Puff Puff Pass Unique cultivars)
still waiting for em they are on the way suppose to get em at the end of this week will be preparing everything and cleaning all and organizing to see if at least start one of them in the veg area and to see if can do a run on the tent with them until i veg some plants a lil bit longer

@Fresherbs yes order some of those they are on the way suppose to arrive today or tomorrow

2 Likes
3 Likes

Will be soon organizing thr veg area will have some new guests

5 Likes

Clean all and installed the light mover

[

3 Likes

Several hours after even the bottom areas of the plants were praying, looks like was a good choice add the mover

3 Likes

re: light mover
dumb question: does it automatically sense distance or do you set that? does it have a fancy “random mode”? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

@cannabissequoia no the motor have a switch everytime gets to the corner that switch get pressed by a small piece that you put in the rail, as soon as the part or the motor touch it change switch and start movint to the other side, difference of the one i have and previous models, this one let you set time how much time will be stopping in each corner i think is up to 90 seconds, and the speed controler, how long will take from one aide to another, the ayatem is most a mechanical system, is a simple mechanism, only fancy stuff is the speed controller that have yhat previous models dont have, for me is a woth investment, can continue producing a lil bit more and can safe from 25%to 45% in power and get better production from.the power used

1 Like

Ku’s thunderfuck didnt handle the strong feed and massive defoliation, she hermied so she ous no matter what , beautiful plant, awesome structure but , next time will be not that harsh on her but w i see those are not worth keep

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

They have been doing a awesome job keepingthe humidity on time without to have to use dehumidifier

3 Likes

Plant looking good under the cob🤗

3 Likes

Re innoculate the soul and mildly amended will be re using in about 6 to 8 months

4 Likes