New grow after 10 year long break

So i finally got lung room finished for my 5x5 and 2x4. This particular room is going to me headstash and mom library.

Will be adding a 2nd 4x4 section or 4d4 tent down the line once i get a supply of Bud finished

Also doing the basement, 2 8x8 areas kitted out with all my left over sunplix 315s. The upstairs (lung room holding the 2x4 {2x vipraspectra p1000 Samsung 301 and mean well panels} & 5x5 {medic grow smart Plus} are using modern LED, as mentioned)

Basement will be my breeding Lab, I know you guys are saying like everyone can’t be a breeder and I understand that I don’t plan on being a public reader I’ve been growing cannabis since 2000 and I love it it’s everything about me and I’m everything about it.

Before I had to quit due to snitchery, I was one generation into a cross I made with some bag seed to a TGA Jesus OG or Ace of spades I cannot remember for the life of me. I have to look at my old seed packs to be for sure I’ll update the post with correct information.

But when I pop these seeds found in the bag I found two phenotypes that were just extraordinary completely different from each other and just fucking retardedly phenomenal. One smells like rotten cheese milk and the other one tasted like straight fucking poison you couldn’t even smoke it had such a hard Akron terrible nasty taste.

But something about this one was able to stave off physical withdrawal symptoms from my opiate addiction (as per the person who I gave it to told me)

Anyway I got a ton of seeds from Caleb and Todd (mah nigga :fist_right::fist_left:)

Will keep this updated as i go, gotta few more day’s of tidying up room, odd caulking there and here
Lung room is about 8x16-18 ft. Has a bathroom that been torn into, shower stall has been armor guard momd and mildew treated, kills shellac sealed, porch and floor painted. This will be for filling buckets from the RO/DI/UV filter.

Tents exhaust dumps into attic crawl/storage space. Storage space has a 3rd fan(8" inline on a carbon filter vented out the eave window.

Went around all baseboards and trim, dumped many tubes of DAP ULTRA FLEX 360 mold resistant caulk. Room is tighter than a seals asshole. If i slowly Open door about a quarter inch and shut it, it’ll push thr passive dampers in the exhaust manifold open

Have a dedicated 12,000 btu portable AC.

But also have a electric camper installed in the house “stock ventilation” have cold air return blocked with manual dampers, as well as 2 8" passives in thr Wall on manual dampers.

Can go sealed and enriched or ambient.

We’ll see what works Best.

Ill keep this updated regularly. And will be pic intensive. As well as organized to a easily readable posting format. Forgive this first Post being scatterbrained, im excited as fuck.

*Ps, based on what you see i have as far as genetics (have much much more not pictured, prob 60j strains from my seed ordering day’s back then)

Between the csi Humboldt and AG natural, which 2 strains would y’all like to see first?

[

38 Likes

You’re off to a great start!

2 Likes

Hell yeah look forward to seeing how things progress. I love seeing work put into rooms/spaces.

Welcome back to growing!

3 Likes

Hard outta likes, damn it!

:+1:

2 Likes

Great intro to your journal, your room is looking like it’s gonna be awesome :sunglasses: !!

Can’t wait to see what you cook up friend :smiley:

1 Like

As someone who’s just come back from a few year hiatus myself, I’m excited for you man, welcome back to growing! Looking forward to following along with you.

2 Likes

Awesome setup Can’t wait to see your progress!

2 Likes

Welcome back to the growing, it’s a bug that never quite leaves you alone. I’ll be around for your journey, you got an awesome lineup and hell of a time ahead of you…

1 Like

Nice start up

What will be your line up ?

I grew out the skunk 1 from Mel franks it was a good smoke :dash:

Best wishes I’ll tag along for the show
Joint rolled popcorn in hand
Puff puff :dash: pass

2 Likes

AG: nl5
CSI: Lemon G x Lemon Party

2 Likes

I vote for the Lemon G x Lemon Party.

3 Likes

I so get taking a little break from growing. Prior to 2021, my last grow was in 1974! wtf

13 Likes

Hey @mota . Great picture man. I was in California in 1975. That was “the scene” in those days. Good memories. :rainbow:

3 Likes

Lemon g x party was the actual strain bought, every else was extra from csi.

And nl5

Both my pics, nice to see we are all on the same page

Got water filter installed yesterday!

5 Likes

Nice, I just got a water filter myself. Filtered water in the upstairs guest bathroom now because it’s closest to the grow room, so that’ll be a nice surprise for any future house guests of mine that drink from the bathroom faucet.

2 Likes

This was a $224 unit on Amazon. Added uv filter for am additional $60. And a kdf85 2nd stage swap for $30.

Absolutely pure for $300. I remember back in the day something like this would cost you damn near a grand at the hydro store. Love this era for The tech and price ratio

4 Likes

I can’t wait. This looks amazing!

I could watch the Lemon G, Cali O or Trainwreck grow.

That picture is such a vibe

3 Likes

It’s definitely one of those back-in-the-day kinda photos. And I believe I still have the antique gold frames that I was wearing then. Somewhere. They’d definitely be more difficult to find than my bong! Thankfully.

2 Likes

Got the final cracks sealed.

2x AC Infinity 8" wall vents. Installed inside are manual screws style accordion dampers.

The houses stock Cold air return on floor is sealed from either end to block the Attic entrance to them (where im exhausting to to be scrubbed) so didn’t want any air coming from there

Did neoprene gaskets behind all the receptacles and switches. Also notice, all plugs have a Green Dot. Thise are Hubbell nylon hospital grade receptacles. They require no less then 4 ounces of holding force on tangs and blades of plugs.

Not 100% on what ambient co2 will be, so I made sure air only enters where i can control it ir block it 100% completely.

If i have to go slight enrichment route, i can close all dampers.

Also all air entering passes through a MERV 8 HEPA filter stack

Bins are getting washed to store mixed koots super soil.

Then tents get setup, powered up and a few days of dry run ti get parameters synced (never used the ac Infinity controllers, my day we used a bunch of green hair products shit piggy back to each other. Analog totally)

6 Likes