Green work collective

Anybody buy seeds from Greenworkcollective.com ?

That have some interesting offerings I’m looking at. bandaid chem, Cindy Hendrix, SF sourdough. I also saw that they are listed on dcseedexchange as well.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of them before but that ‘Wake and Bake’ sounds very interesting.

Cheers
G

1 Like

On DCseedexchange they have one strain called hazy gorilla time that sounds super interesting, but its sold out. I sent a message to the owner of the website to see if any is still in stock.

He posted a disclaimer on them that says "Gorilla. Haze. Need I say more? This is a wild f-ing ride. Honestly, even though I bred it and deemed it worthy of release, I go out of my way not to smoke this stuff. It gives me vertigo and makes my heart beat really intensely…Or I just get so high that I think it is. I love GG4, and the GG4 x Clockwork Orange mother was a nice sativa spin on GG4…Gorilla Time though… I mean, holy s—. If you want to get ripped from herb this does it.”

1 Like

That is high test rocket fuel :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Apparently high times magazine gave green work collective and second generation genetics a shout out for their new cross called King of Hearts. It’s a cross between subcool’s chernobyl and DJ shorts Flo

3 Likes

Also bought some seeds, waiting for them to arrive. Will update once I have them in hand. He is apparently doing a bunch of freebies right now and if you don’t need t shirts you can email him directly and the seeds are $60 instead of $77

2 Likes

Oh and he does paypal

2 Likes