Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb 1979 by MrGreenGenes Garden 🪴

Hey overgrow !

I just wanted to give Mr Green Genes a shout-out here for outstanding service, some of you may know me as the guy who was searching for this strain like a madman, I tried to look at other breeders but I couldn’t find what I wanted. Finally I sent an Email to the man himself instead and he sent me more than what I paid for, the generosity from him was unexpected.

He also sends the seeds and provides you with a tracking number, surprisingly other companies don’t do this enough. Here is the picture of my upcoming seeds

MWCB79 & Jack Herer x MWCB79

(Seeds are 2$ a pop minimum 25$ purchase-unsure if seed price will move because the dollar is worth less now)
…I Don’t even know when I’ll get to these but I’m sure it’ll be some time next year. But I’m definitely excited.

27 Likes

Interesting, what’s the Email? THANKS in advance, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Can we get a link?

3 Likes

hope things work out !!! Peace

I was supposed to get the cherry bomb pheno from a trade that never happened so once you pop them, I’m tagging along.

2 Likes

Got a link for that fire?

NICE… Cant wait to see ure grow

1 Like

+1 :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

Trade from whom? I have some of the ones from @Sebring. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

greengenesgarden@gmail.com

Here it is @misterbee @OhNo555

Just a heads up he sometimes replies slow, but he makes up for it. And he’s genetics are :fire:

5 Likes

I put his email right above this reply

@CaptainNemo

1 Like

is this the same person… https://www.instagram.com/greengenesgarden/?hl=en

@SubzeroIceKold

I Honestly don’t recall. We were supposed to swap a some of my seeds from Kentucky but something must have happened and I never heard back from them. I even had the flips loaded up (lol still have them ready to go). Never got an address and they never asked for one either, then just didn’t hear anything else. I’m not upset, life happens, so if the opportunity comes up again I’ll jump on it.

the MWCB is vigorous - should be good smoke :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks for the email!

1 Like

That’s definitely a run I’ll be keeping my eyes on! It’s the Jack in it that draws my attention the most. A 20 year old cut is damn near the original.

2 Likes

Knowing Mr Greens work…it very well is one of the original cuts.

1 Like

Happy you got your hands on them sub, you’ve been working hard to get the genetics you’re looking for!

1 Like

I have been, my top seeds I want to grow are in my hands or in the mail. I think I’m missing a few 2000 classics but that’s about it.

1 Like

Thanks for the info bro :sunglasses::v: