Greenhighlander grows

It has been entertaining. In another thread, you pretty much said, you do some stuff like me, so you know what you’re doing, even though you don’t know that you do.

You have been a bit saucy, huh? :rofl:

No worries man, I’ve just been laughing at it.

4 Likes

Wow man, we are within a couple months of eachother, cool.

5 Likes

So something on this website has changed with allowable picture size since I posted the first pics with my new camera. I now can’t post pics that are the same file size as the ones I posted then .

5 Likes

What are the filesizes of the ones you want to post?

You can use this super simple image resizer - it’s what I use cuz it resizes while maintaining good quality AND removes EXIF info:

http://www.rw-designer.com/NT/6.0/PhotoResize400.exe

Just download that file, rename it to “PhotoResize3000.exe” since the number at the end controls the resolution in pixels, and then drag and drop your pics onto it, let it do its thing in a command window that pops up. It will resize them all to MUCH smaller filesize, and rename the output files -3000. You can then upload them easily.

If you want bigger resolution pics, change the number in that file’s name to a bigger number. I find that 2560 is pretty good and is small enough that the site won’t fuck with them TOO much. Anything over 1MB filesize gets resized automatically, but @LemonadeJoe said he is working on optimizing this still. I think the max size is 10MB? I forget.

9 Likes

Gotta love the 80s. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Actually we allow pretty big files… Have you checked following topic?

4 Likes

I’m guessing the pics come out of his new Canon Rebel T7 at much bigger than 10MB. I know my phone takes pics that are 30MB or bigger sometimes. If it’s just resizing them anyway over 1MB, why have a limit in place at all? It’s reducing the rez and filesize of all of them to basically nothing (1280x and 300kb?) so why have a max size above 1MB?

4 Likes

The camera was set on its max size which is 24m 6000 x 4000 . It is also 24 Mpx . But I don’t get why some pictures I could upload and some I can’t when they were all taken on the same mode and setting?
Anyway I have since changed it to 11m 3984 x 2656 which is a few settings below the max and listed on the camera as medium .

Here is some DS F2 #6 I am trimming up

Ok cool that setting works :slight_smile: Thanks for the help folks

Just want to add HOLY Zoom feature lmao

18 Likes

I have a couple lately that said it was to large. The same phone.

7 Likes

Started trimming DS F2 #4 today

18 Likes

6 Likes

You can upload a 900k image at say 3000 x 3000 if you click the image in a post it opens that little viewer window. The image displayed in the viewer isn’t full size. If you right-click on that image, and choose open in new tab, it’ll display the full-res image, and you can click to zoom in.

All the pictures in post #660 are 3000 x 2000, and they’re all around 500k - 600k, so you still have some headroom. Give it a try.
:guitar:

6 Likes

Looks like a nice, easy trim!

7 Likes

Ya man super nice and easy . Unlike #5 lol I gave up on #5 for now until it is brittle bone dry and I can try a doobie . Unless it is really good it will be being made into something because holy what a pain to trim lol

6 Likes

#4 before and after

25 Likes

Hoowee, they turned out nice and frosty for sure. Real good-looking. I really like the shape of the #3 and #4 nugs. That round, golf ball (ping pong ball?)-type shape.

4 Likes

Based just off of #2 alone ( I have only smoked #2 and #3 so far ) you absolutely should pop these seeds. I cannot get over the amazing kush like it is . The jars reek of the greasiest , stankiest kush ever . Not only does it taste just as good with a real thick kush smoke but it is top shelf potency wise .
It is what indica lovers live for lol

11 Likes

Yeah, they sound good for sure. Since I’m already gonna be running the Black Triangle and those Sour Headband/Chem seeds (in addition to the Mexican Death Sativa cross), I was thinking I’d include another Sativa-dominant strain instead. Maybe the Franco’s Lemon Cheese that holyangle sent. I like having some Indica-dominants around, but I wouldn’t call myself an “Indica fan” haha. If I don’t grow the DS this round, though, I’ll definitely be growing them next round.

Need. More. Room.

6 Likes

Ya I hear ya on the Indicas man lol Other then for a night cap I tend to stick to the sativa and sativa leaning hybrids for the bulk of my consumption .
But ya for those who prefer indicas this is what they came for haha

6 Likes

DS F2 #6

18 Likes