Bodhi - Wolfpack preservation

Bodhis Wolfpack
Giesel X Appalachia

What’s up everybody.
As a member of The Bodhi Apocalypse Vault, my main goal is preservation. The BAV is a small group of like minded Bodhi enthusiasts whose main goal is to preserve Bodhi packs that are no longer available.

I had a pack of seven seeds and a fellow BAV member named @DietPeps donated a pack containing nine seeds.

March 5
I started my pack, but unfortunately only four of my seven survived. Thinking back, I don’t think I was storing my seeds in the fridge back when I originally purchased them.

March 22
I popped the pack @DietPeps gave me and all nine are nice and healthy.

July 23
So I have all thirteen in the tent and ready to go.
I’m going to let them get a little bigger before flipping to 12/12. Up until now they have been in small 3.5” pots. They are now in half gallon pots. I will likely up pot again.

They were under t5s before being placed in the tent. Now they are under a led bar light. They have been intentionally held back due to my poor timing and planning with other grow projects.

89 Likes

Very nice , my buddy grew some of these and said they were some of his favorites… i still have half a pack in the fridge… maybe i should give them a go next round…

Best of luck on this project, im tagging along!!

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Looks like you’re well on your way to another stellar run @Uprangewilly !
Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Very cool project! I assume you’ve run them before since you’re starting with a partial pack; what did you think about this strain the first time you grew it? It sounds :fire:

4 Likes

I am full support of this project and excited to watch your progress! I am not sure how old some of the Bodhi selections I have but for sure want to keep those creations going for future growers.

Probably the ones I am proud to say I have are Staff of Life, White Afghani, Lemon Lotus, and Jalalagod.

5 Likes

Very cool.

Bodhi Apocalypse Vault - did not realize this was a thing.

8 Likes

That is correct. I ran them several years back and I honestly don’t remember a damn thing about them. Its so weird.

But I hope to find something more memorable this time around and I’m sure the f2s will produce some real nice plants.

9 Likes

Yeah man, you got some packs that need preserved for sure.

4 Likes

I paid a pretty penny for those so definitely going to make more or preserve any and all pollen!

3 Likes

I bet. If I had only known packs of SSDD would someday go for $250, I would have been snatching that shit up. Great investment opportunity. Better than gold.

Hopefully Shoe gets his discord or a forum going so he can auction more of those older packs.

7 Likes

Hell yeah brother, this is gonna be a great run. Let me know if you need help with supplies or anything, can’t wait to see this play out :clap:t2:

4 Likes

I’d like to watch your progress with this.
I was lucky and won some SSDD seeds from you @Uprangewilly last year. I have them growing in my outdoor garden this summer. Beautiful looking plants.
Also I grew Wolfpack x Cobra lips in 2023.
A stunner as well. :v:

6 Likes

Nice!
I have been watching. I have my fingers crossed that bigger plant is a female. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Oh yeah!! I’m really looking forward to having some of these to work with. Great job brotha!! @Uprangewilly

7 Likes

Awesome project @Uprangewilly ! Kudos!! I grew out some f1s that where sent to me by @Emeraldgreen a couple yrs back and end up mixing it with it’s half sibling Cobra Lips. I’m glad to see it being preserved in it’s pure form! Continued success!
:v::canada:

12 Likes

Great project @Uprangewilly !
I have a pack of SSDD in the vault I’ve been meaning to preserve, but not sure when I’ll get to it.

5 Likes

excited to see this run, best of luck

3 Likes

Ohhh yeah!
chair-rocking
I’ll be watching.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

:eyes: those are looking nice.

1 Like

I hope they have lion’s milk in that vault. Had the strongest herb i’ve ever tried come from that line.

1 Like