Greenhighlander grows

Mining their spirits into souls , sold

2 Likes
2 Likes

Took a few pictures while watering this am. The c99 are going through 2 gal everyday to every other day atm. They have also gone from not being sticky at all to being very sticky in just a few days .

The early pineapple pick ( I think it is #1 but keep forgetting to look at the tag lol ) is really smelling strong of pineapple with a bit of rotten funk to it.

This one also smells like pineapple now just not as strong and without the funk of the other one.

A shot of the 2 of them . I haven’t made it to the other one yet today to comment on smell or stickiness.

And I really am diggin the big calyx on WP F2 #2 .

18 Likes

Great representation of c99 looking excellent.

5 Likes

None of the WP F2 in the flowering tent look like each other and all seem very happy. They also all passed the first ball inspection today on days 14 -17 . Days 21-28 I have found to be the prime time to be inspecting , but figured I would start early in the hopes of not missing anything.

The cuts of 3 Wolfpack F2 and 3 c99

WP F2 #3 and #1 are next to hit the flowering tent. I have read and been told many times that cuts from a seed plant that throws balls , won’t throw balls. I am doubtful and this will be the first time I have tried it myself.

I noticed this . Thanks for the mystery seed promix lol

I also doubt I will take the last Coywolf past 60. I scoped it today and she is ripening very fast.
The one trait other then potency I have noticed is a number of them have had oversized calyx. From larger then normal to huge.

Coywolf day 58

21 Likes

Day 49 from flip for WP F2 #2 . She is looking close to done with no sign of new growth other then the calyx swelling even bigger lol She has a leathery/new shoe smell mixed with the musk/cologne and also has some sour in there . Very complex.

17 Likes

WP F2 #2 is also developing this almost tie dyed look on the fan leaves

16 Likes

Took 4 cuts of Koko , 3 of SH , 5 of Coywolf , and 2 of c99 #2 (which is the early pineapple one ) The other 2 c99 may end up being better smoke then #2 but I have 2 cuts of each of those already and only had one of #2 .

6 Likes

SO I have been smoking the early Coywolf for the past couple days and can say it tastes like these on inhale. I use to eat these by the bag . They also made a strawberry one.

It has a long lasting after taste of sour gummies.

10 Likes

Damn, that sounds tasty!!

5 Likes

I would have to say it is as tasty as anything I have ever grown. I don’t think I have ever grown anything with such a long aftertaste.

6 Likes

A Coywolf bud. The jar smells incredible

16 Likes

Coywolf looks like a winner! I like how you keep exploring all the wolf pack f2s (and f3 for coywolf) - delving deep into a line is something I could learn from rather than the all over the place style with strains ha. Definitely elevating wolfpack up on my priority list. I think I have 5-7 or so from your f2s to try.

8 Likes

Day 60 and harvest day for the last Coywolf . The last 4 days made quite a difference. It could of gone a few more but I don’t like lots of amber so now is good lol

19 Likes

Well I have enjoyed the smoke and it has varied enough that I look forward to each new one. I have been far more happy with these Wolfpack F2 then I have been with some of the seeds I have paid money for lol
Good luck if you do pop them :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That #2 looks like some blueberry my buddy used to grow in Eugene, OR. I love how those buds look with a really tight trim. All knobs and mounds of frost, much like a city covered in 2ft of snow.

I’ll be interested to see which one of your Coywolf is the fav, and which one has the best pain relieving effects. I also don’t like a lot of amber, but a lot of people swear you get a lot more terps and potency by taking strains a week or two past that mostly cloudy with a 5-10% chance of amber forecast we prefer. Could be those people prefer the couchy opioid og effects, or maybe they’re on to something… :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ya the fugly one from last year that had these marbles calyx reminded me of Blueberry I grew late 90s early 2000s . #2 does as well.
I have done lots of experimenting with harvest times over the years and have found a lot to actually lose flavor when taken too long. But have never noticed a huge difference in potency or effect outside of taking some too early makes them really rushy and short lasting and too late makes them more sleepy. I do not think 60 was too long for Coywolf at all . I am really really enjoying the 49 day Coywolf . It has just an incredible feelgood creeper high that is lasting very long for me. I am expecting the two longer ones to possibly be even more then what the 49 is. It is also tasting so good I can’t imagine what a jar will be like in a few months time lol

8 Likes

mmm man! That looks glorious!

I can totally get behind your experience too. I’ve noticed things coming out the same way. Just gotta find that little window where the magic (balance) is :yum:

7 Likes

Ya and that window varies greatly from grow to grow and strain to strain. I usually do not take anything past 10-20% amber. By the time I am jarring they are most likely past the 10%-20% amber.

5 Likes

Day 51 from flip for WP F2 #2 . She has some branch saggin happening but only has a couple days till chop so should be fine.

And one of the other WP F2 that I like the look of and forgot to look at the tag lol

23 Likes