Greensunshine company what’s up with these guys

As long as you used a credit card your fine.

1 Like

They just refunded me.I know about the credit card but I just hate the transfer time sometimes they can be a pain in the ass if they want to be.Off to go light shopping any suggestions on a light for a 4x 4 grow tent lol.

3 Likes

2 cmh 315’s or a 630 cmh

1 Like

HLG 600 or 650 Rspec does great in a 4x4. Many others as well but I have used the 600 personally in that size tent so I know it does well.

Wow… well these guys are on the shit list! Thanks for posting! Glad you got a refund at least. Grow Weed Easy .com just did a really impressive and extensive side by side grow with a Mars Hydro and a Spider Farmer:

Also, Dr Coco from coco for cannabis .com does some really in depth reviews on grow lights. Like pure nerd stuff. It’s really incredible… he’s got some kind of killer calculator for doing the math and finding you the best light for your money.

2 Likes

Check Amazon Canada for the SPIDER FARMER SF-2000 LED Grow Light in US $280 with a coupon and free 2/3 days with Prime. Not sure what it is for you guys. I have bought three this year.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Just ordered this one it will be in Thursday.They had a lightning deal on it and I got it like 150$ cheaper.I was able to buy my heat mat and get my reverse osmosis water kit with the leftover money I saved.Yeah that other light was way over priced and I have a larger footprint with the same bulbs and this one folds.

3 Likes

For everyone pro tip. Never use a debit on purchases. Always credit. Something goes wtong credit card company gets rowdy when you mess with their money.

3 Likes

We used a credit card.The way we look at it if you get ripped it’s the credit card companies money.You use debit it’s your money thier screwing with.

3 Likes

this things pretty bad ass.I have it on like 20 percent 100 is like blinding I don’t even ever see me running this thing at 100 on top of that my tent only went up 2 degrees at 82 even.I can not complain Dan you can kiss my ass this light covers my whole ceiling imprint.

1 Like

i just ran a spider farmer thru one flower period, it shows signs of distress, the face or the side the leds are on has discolored to this brownish yellow in places, one flower run

So far so good this light runs cool .They are using legit newer Samsung and OSRAM diodes in this one.I get light all the way to the bottom of last 2 leaves on the bottom.I’m all for these bar lights holy crap they get canopy penetration.I’ll post on this one as I go.Hopefully It does well

1 Like

This turned out to be a great chapter for you, and the worst possbile exposure for the greensunshine company.

Out of likes today but this story has been great so far.

2 Likes

On to a new better chapter getting my clone rates up lol.

1 Like