Oneo LED for my daily picture grow

Here what I got for my Daily picture grow.

Haven’t decided yet if I will go with the same or upgrade for both rooms and use the Oneo strictly for mothers.

My current plan is to have 3 rooms with 1 for a mother and 2 separate rooms running opposite veg flower cycles.

8-9 weeks clone/veg with Mom, 8-9 weeks veg with trellis and then 8-9 weeks flowering.

1 Like

How well do those super cheap ones work… I bought a “full spectrum blah blah” off wish and it doesnt look bright at all so I got a refund, may throw it in the minifridge as moral support

2 Likes

Works great so far for sprouting and vegging, haven’t noticed any light related issues so far.

I wouldn’t buy anything off of Wish, nothing but cheap crap for 99% of their products and I doubt their grow lights would fall into the 1%.

Couldn’t find much on the interwebs in regards to the product other than the typical Amazon reviews.

The deciding factor for me was the low price combined with their product store on Alibaba and the large variety of products not just for growing that they have. https://oneoled.en.alibaba.com/

So I figured if it doesn’t work at worst I am out $100 and a shitty harvest…

2 Likes

Listen I bought a bestva 2000w
. Draws 390 I spent 200 on it. Built very well no diode failure, but your gonna need 2 in a 4x4. That’s still 400bucks. Way cheaper than 1500. Jesus H Christ. I promise you this bestva is only good for vegging. 1 maybe 2 plants flowering. Money wise were already off to a bad start. Build your own solstrips or QB’s. Some models have mean well drivers, some have that or this. Just use 2 sentences. Yes we got a replacement for your system. Or no that an unrealistic goal for certain things. I feel like we’re give an ol Baltimore beat down. I’ll stop. They’re just try in to make money and we need OG running. I do get it. Like or dont. Y’all buy the whole lot n you realize it’s the dumbest shit when a kid with sils is blowing your lil Joe Dirt doors off.

2 Likes

I gotta see this thing in action Ima swing by and see the buds that thing puts off.

1 Like

In about 9 weeks I’ll see how they turn out…

Not a damn thing wrong with running cheap Chinese LEDs so long as you know what to expect starting out. Two grows ago I ran one plant under a 600w Vipar Spectra that pulls a little over 200watts at the wall and pulled a qp of solid buds and enough larf and bottom buds to make about 4lbs of her fantastic butter. That ok by me and the girl I go with and the light was less than $200.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. Ive been interested in bar type setups for a while. They have a shit ton of Samsung thing things :wink: Hope you kill it. My led was so brite with the hid it literally was killing my weed. @ReikoX had to tell me 2o times turn it off. It was unusable light for a 4x4. Love my China box and my ipower scrap. I shouldn’t have given @Zoey a hard way to go. That’s not the OG spirit. Capitalism makes hard workers work because we can if we so choose to look away. Have a good one dudes.:call_me_hand:

1 Like

I bought that same light but had issues w my plants not growing. Turns out I was likely too close to the light. Did you have similar issues, or other issues running the Viparspectra? Are you still running it?

The first led light I got was a “300w” viparspectra that runs around 130 at the wall. I recently got a quantum meter so was able to measure the intensity of the lights at a certain distance and was surprised what the vipar was putting out at 18 inches. I was getting around 450-500ppfd in the more central parts of the light and 300 and less along the edges. The coverage is not the greatest but right under the lights are pretty powerful. I have another cheap blurple led light that only runs 30w and at the recomended mounting height is giving me less intense light than my windowsill.

I have only attempted flowering some small plants under them once but haven’t had many problems, The footprint is very small but they are an especially good budget light for veg IMO. Wouldn’t put it any closer than 18 inches in veg, maybe down to a foot during flower if the plant can handle it.

2 Likes

The frog in my pocket runs it and does pretty well with it with her autos. I was running it in a 36x36 test and basically ignored the instructions as far as distance from the ladies. I ran about 14" off the deck in veg and no more than 9" off it in flower.

This is the top bud of one of her autos that is set to come down in a week or so.
Sadly I recently got a new phone so I can’t show any of my shots from my grows with it. I’ll see if your can’t dig some up for you this evening.

My light is super brite. I would love to measure it. It’s currently not in use. It was trying plants in my 4x4 and the plants were 4ft tall 5 Plants and some solos. Long story short some are intensely brite and will bleach your leaves n whatnot pistils fried lol.

I learned. Back it off some for real (not you) just in general. Have a good one. Pretty buds bro. I’m a fan of leds and I can’t speak highly enough of eye hortilux bulbs as well. I don’t have to worry about elec bills here. I really wanna 600w gavita.:wink: