Greensunshine company what’s up with these guys

Anyone else here order a light through the green-sunshine Company?I ordered a 700$ light through them and it’s going on a month an a half no light not even an email.and I had to break down and call the company to find out what the hell is going on with my light.They keep saying another week but a week goes by and I don’t even get an email telling me that there’s a delay.They have been delayed for over a month.Why the fuck do you sell someone a 700$ light and not have it in stock is just plain shitty business.To not say a word and have to hunt down a business rep for weeks is even shittier.What the hell is up with this company.Dan does not have his shit together.

9 Likes

I’ve received advertisements but never bought anything from them
Good luck

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. That’s a lot of cash. I’m not sure of the problem. People don’t have help. Sick people or other problems could be the problem. I hope you get it soon or your money.

1 Like

I could have got that California light with the uvb bulbs built in I was looking at they set my crop behind a month now I have to play catch up.Suprised the light I use is working .I Dailey chained 3 Walmart red and blue grow lights and here’s two weeks from seedling sprout till now not counting the mother plant

6 Likes

This is a great light , if you get your 700 back the California lightworks I got was 500 worth the$$$

Best of luck

1 Like

Id be calling my credit card company

4 Likes

I know nothing of this company, but out of curiosity I looked at their website.
Well, they have a Terms and Conditions page which is rather heavy handed and downright rude.

It is as if they anticipate bad behavior from customers dissatisfied with their products/service.
I have a hunch that they have been the recipient of numerous profane verbal tirades.

Maybe it’s just me and my sensibilities, but.

Excepts from their page:

Terms and Conditions

The Privilege of Customer Support & Our Right to Refuse Service

If you purchase from The Green Sunshine Company, we reserve the right to refuse service after the moment of sale. If you don’t like your product, and would like to end your relationship with us, see “30 Day Return Policy” below.

We do not tolerate immature behavior, and will refuse service or send you back to this page so you can learn how to talk to a business properly:

• If you want world-class service from us, you will behave like a world-class grower, or we will not respond.

https://thegreensunshineco.com/terms-and-conditions/

Best of luck resolving this poor service.

14 Likes

This shit right here would maybe me press the X button on the top right section of my screen and say bye :wave:

8 Likes

I looked at that service page and thought the exact same thing.I don’t think I’ve ever seen one written like that.It sucks because I was really looking forward to that electric sky.I’ve been nothing but nice and we’ll see if they get back to me if not all I can say is stay away from these dickheads.They had no problem taking my money.An email would be nice if I didn’t have to beg for one.

2 Likes

Grow light science has a 120 day satisfaction guarantee.

1 Like

Oh wow, they can fuck right off with that nonsense. Way overpriced for a 300w light too.

7 Likes

Direct them to a fedex page so they can learn to ship properly.

They sound like real dicks.

4 Likes

i should call them lol…they will never be the same

1 Like

I don’t know why they sell shit they don’t have in stock.

1 Like

They told me a week ago that light was in the Pacific Northwest there’s no way that shits been that close and hasn’t shipped.I get parts from China faster like 2 week shipping freighters cargo.

2 Likes

Stay away from this company guys.Save yourself some trouble now I have to go through the credo card company and dispute this shit.I’ll have to wait till Dan from the greenfuckhead company waits till Thier good and ready to pay me back.So pissed now.

3 Likes

Same thing with the furniture I ordered Feb 1st. Normal 3-4 weeks covied 3-4 months at most. I called after 4.5. I was told another month. Called again when that wasn’t met. Another 1.5. That is crazy enough but at least they called. So. even with covid, an extra 3.5 months on top of the 3 they really thought it would be.
What upsets me the most they didn’t notify me me with updates,

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I use their Earth Dust line of nutes and have been super impressed with the results. Other than that dont have much experience with them. Sorry for your hassels.

I sense a big pile of bullshit. I just checked their page, they got 314 reviews between March 19 and April 4th. It appears every one is 5 stars. Never seen a company with only 5 star reviews, I could be wrong but that seems like total BS.

3 Likes

Wifey says it’s canceled but has a feeling we’re going to have to fight for it.Lol Thier shit on YouTube has all the comments disabled too.I’m not really seeing anything good about these guys other than they apparently have good nutes.I have a feeling my nectar one shot is just as good.

1 Like