Grizz718's Garden

What’s wrong with it?

1 Like

I was blasting it with the same amount of nutes as my photo Hopscotch. I should have known better to go easier on the nutes. There at a EC of 1.4 atm. Been slowly bringing it down but she’s not responding well.
Looks like excessive potassium but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Yeah u might need to flush to reset that soil

1 Like

She I just had two a cookies-n-chem and a purple lemonade. both in organic living soil just water. Came out from the start looking like that. Got it to a better fade of green now. Very picky at times depending on the strain is what I’ve been noticing as well!

2 Likes

For real they have been really fussy

1 Like

I give Autos straight water till week 3. Then 1/2 strength nutes. Feed them too early and they look like that or get stunted. Definitely finicky plants in that regard. I have stunted my share! Hope you have a bountiful harvest bro.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

I broke down and got ten. They came today.

I got the tan because I was afraid the white would stain and get grubby.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

6 Likes

What size did you get?

What does it mean when your plants are praying?

2 Likes

Praying hands :pray: leafs pointed up and reaching for the light.

2 Likes

It means they are happy :blush:

3 Likes

That’s good to hear never really noticed that before

2 Likes

I just looked on a couple of sites in Mich, neither had them will have to order them, thought when i was in Mich i might just pick them up

1 Like

I think garden gear supply is the only place that carries them

2 Likes

@Who I really like them because they’re sturdy and reusable

1 Like

I tried cleaning up fabric pots to re use them and just wasn’t happy with the time invested to results.
So yeah I want them so i can just reuse them over and over, 3 years ago fabric pots were not to badly priced, with covid shipping went way up, and whether the customer orders online or picks them up at a store they were shipped.

2 Likes

3 Gal that is what all mine are. I did the 1 gal to 2 gal to three. Now solo cup to 3 gallon.

3 Likes

Nope you can’t get them here. I researched tons online. As
@Grizz718 said, you need to get them from Garden gear. According to a video build-a-soil used to but not now.

I just let the fabric dry, turn inside out, brush off with hand and throw in washer. Run 2X and an extra rinse and…

6 Likes

I go solo cup to 1 gallon to 3 gallon

3 Likes

A lot of growth since the flush. I seemed to have fixed the problem

9 Likes