Grizz718's Garden

Party time! That’s great news. I’m about to do the same thing. But flush in DWC. Lol. I’ll give her a EC of .4 just so she don’t get weird on me. Heck she might even stay there.

2 Likes

The growth was slow b4 the flush now they are taking off

3 Likes

She’s still growing. Just doing it very poorly. Ugly like.

2 Likes

Oh ok mine showed calcium deficiencies and slow growth. New growth is looking very healthy

2 Likes

A good flush removes all the old built up salts

I would make a compost tea and add 1 tablespoon of molasses It will to feed the roots and the soil

3 Likes

Ms oleskool threatened my life if I did that. No grow bags in her new washer!! :flushed:

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

The advantage of the grower being the Woman of the house. :innocent: I just got a brand new also.
The pots aren’t as bad as the grands cloths. :rofl:
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

6 Likes

Hahahahaha! No @G-paS, nothing’s as bad as my 4 grandson’s clothes! Chocolate syrup, dog shit, grass stains, mud, and the occasional dead lizard. :joy::rofl:

Blessings…

5 Likes

Just gave the girls a preflower trim

8 Likes

Nicely done I just did the same thing

How often do you defoliate ?

3 Likes

@Papalag I defoliate about once a week don’t like letting it get too crazy in there. Here goes some pics I took just now.

8 Likes

I’m a firm believer if it blocks light it’s got to go

6 Likes

Good morning grow family 3 girls one to go. I sexed 3 of them and showing girl. The other cookies and cream us showing but can’t quite tell yet. But so far 3 girls I’m stoked big turn around compared to last grow when I had 4 boys.

11 Likes

Our local laundromat loves me. Not as much as when I worked the oilfield. :wink:

6 Likes

Looking good. Following along to see how they do in flower.

2 Likes

Installed my other light getting ready for flower

12 Likes

i soaked them in bleach water first then washed by hand in sink with dawn then ran through washer and dryer but still there were little roots all in the bag, about half were ok and half got a fungus so i said no thanks, but fabric was relatively inexpensive yet, Saw the Radicles, thinking with covid and all might be the way to go.

did anyone get the radicles without the velcro seam? if so were they hard to xplant out?

3 Likes

@Who my plant on the back right is in a radicle without the velcro and handles. Not much of a difference in my opinion

1 Like

thanks bro thinking of saving the buck on the bigger sizes, but then the handles are handy too

1 Like

I got the 7 gal. No Velcro no handles. Cheaper but I haven’t used them yet.

Blessings…

3 Likes