Grizz718's Garden

I just need to find out how to dm you my addy

2 Likes

What are super autos

2 Likes

I think they are really big autos. He said he rarely gets less then a QP off 1 plant.

3 Likes

You are the best @Chronickyle I can’t thank you enough for real

3 Likes

Super autos just get a lot bigger than normal ones.

For example automaria is a 60ish day auto but auto extreme is about 85 days.

Automaria yields about a couple ounces

Auto exteme yields about 6

3 Likes

No problem at all. Always happy to give seeds to people who are gonna grow them.

6 Likes

I’ll take them all never grew autos before but I wanna try them all. About to get another tent so I will be ready

2 Likes

Day 28 of flower. These pics are from yesterday didn’t get home from work yet to take today’s pics which is actually day 29. Look at the cookies and cream already shooting out purple pistils. @LilJonB I think she’s gonna be something special.

7 Likes

That she dose! Looking sweet!

1 Like

She came from a bag seed but the pheno she came from had a lot purple. Looks like she’s taking after momma.

1 Like

I love colors. Growing the same old regular green get to be like a regular 9-5. I got my fingers crossed for you bro :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I hope so also it’s looking real promising tho

1 Like

So the bud the seed came from had a lot of color? Is there somethings you can tell from the plant that might tell you certain things. I’m just picking your brain.

1 Like

It was purple with a little red and some green. Really colorful. I just think it’s in its genetics to have colors. I still got 2 more seeds left. I wish I would have cloned it but maybe I will get lucky next time.

1 Like

You have pictures of her. Is she up top in this thread? You should try your hand at reversing if she has a special place in your heart.
Not this one tho. With the last two seeds.

1 Like

I will try never done it B4 gotta teach me

1 Like

No pics wish I did got it from a buddy of mine wish I did have pics tho

1 Like

I haven’t done it personally but between myself and my buddies @BigMike55 and @Chronickyle we can walk you through it. Just gotta get you some CS or STS to make it happen. We can walk you through it all.
I’m going to try reversing a half a plant so the other half can be a recipient.

2 Likes

That sounds really interesting

1 Like

If you can get yourself some silver rods I can walk you through making a CS generator.

Just lemme know.