Grizz718's Garden

@LilJonB sorry I didn’t get back to you yesterday my phone died and I had a rough day at work so I just hopped in the shower checked on my plants put my phone on the charger ate dinner and then straight to bed. I get up 4am everyday so some nights I just crash but I am I interested in learning

1 Like

It’s all good man. I think I went a whole week without wanting to get on here. Nothing to do with Overgrow. I was just going through some shit.
I noticed you get up supper early. I get up and your post are always 2 hrs after I stop in. Lol. When I get down I think about my plants. Sometimes even that’s not enough. Hope you have a better day man. :crossed_fingers::v:

1 Like

It’s Friday so it’s a great day got the weekend off. I’m litt

1 Like

Is it really expensive to make the generator bcuz cash is kind of tight right now

All you really need is old cell phone charger, ball jar and those rods. But I’m sure if everyone sees you have something special someone might have some STS mix they will send you for seeds in return if your successful.
If not I’ll send you my silver rods after I make another batch. You can sorce the rest. I figure the rods would be cheaper then sending a batch already made in the mail.
We love purple around here and fem seeds.

1 Like

Day 30 of flower. They starting to get that frost I like

7 Likes

You going to try some Bud Candy? You get the home made recipe that’s floating around? I’m using it on mine.

1 Like

Just put up a second net and cut a few leaves

6 Likes

I’ll try it I just be lazy

2 Likes

Day 31 of flower. Starting to get real frosty in there. The cookies and cream pushing out more and more purple pistils everyday

Cookies and cream Bubblegum1 Bubblegum2

8 Likes

I know the feeling.

1 Like

How lovely.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Just copped a whole new setup

6 Likes

Stunning flowers. Someone is doing something right!

2 Likes

Can’t wait till my stuff gets here ready to start another grow. Flowering gets boring just water and wait not too much work involved

2 Likes

Is that another 4x4?

1 Like

A few shots from yesterday which was day 32 of flower. Didn’t take any shots today will have some pics later when I get off work. Also gave the girls a full feeding of Jacks 321. Full dose of big bud and bud candy plus my weekly shot of growers recharge

6 Likes

Yay yay! Looks like she caught up. She seen everyone elce getting tall and she got jealous.

2 Likes

She the tallest of them all now but still not as many flowers as the other 2

1 Like

She could surprise you. Never know.

1 Like