Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

If this happens can someone drop a link in this thread?

3 Likes

Cool deal put me in for two dude for real. It’s great to see somebody putting in effort like this man this is what makes us a community thank you for putting your time in dude. Even if it doesn’t happen I love to see this. Thank you once again dude. Be safe.:grin::v:

1 Like

I know I would be willing to throw in some xtra money so that you would at least get your seeds for free. That’s a lot of work organizing this and sending all the seeds out. Just my opinion, but I think most people would agree. @Hugh_Glass.

6 Likes

Im more than good but thank you that means allot . You dont have to spend money on me . I have a very good job that allows me to spend way to much weekly on seeds. I would accept if I needed it but I honestly dont. getting a deal is good enough for me but thank you.

7 Likes

A $2/order ‘fee’ that goes to the server fund is a great idea.

4 Likes

Even a buck . Something , with out the site we couldnt do this . The site cost money. That why I personally have it set to donate monthly to this site , like many others. Honestly this is the only place I do that for.

11 Likes

Now that’s someone with integrity! This community is the best!
As for the GG4 group buy, count me in! A buck or two a person will add up quick if the group buy was announced ahead of time.

3 Likes

wow @Tonygreen 2 packs of IBL GG4 for $51 plus postage? so that’s 20 seeds if I do the math correctly. Then after the first 50 packs, another $10 would go to the server fund! that’s an awesome offer, thanks so much, I am sure that will be a popular idea around here. Thanks @Hugh_Glass for looking out for all of us and hooking up the good deals.

6 Likes

I think you misunderstanding. It would be 50 dollars per pack plus the bogo deal. So 2 packs for 50 bucks. And he said over 50 packs and it goes down to 40 if im understanding correctly. This thread is crazy to keep up with. Lol

7 Likes

gorilla glue all day long mmm

3 Likes

BMR has been sold out for a few months unless it’s back in stock but wasn’t when I ordered a few weeks back.

Correct. So we would be getting the 2 packs for 50 dollars instead of 100. Seems pretty clear to me.

3 Likes

edited because I am an idiot

7 Likes

This is what I meant.

10 Likes

20 beans = 50$

8 Likes

You’re truly awesome @Tonygreen for doing this for all of us here in Overgrow!! And thanks to @Hugh_Glass once again for all the work :v::v:

8 Likes

ok, well lets just say I am a glass half full kind of guy, and I dont even like milk. :milk_glass: :cow: :cow2:
Thanks for the re-clarification

7 Likes

That’s a smoking good deal looking forward to when I’m off the wardens hit list and can start buying again .

5 Likes

Ive just learned to drown her out with the back round noise .

3 Likes

Where should I throw the thread up guys?

8 Likes