Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

This is awesome.

1 Like

Breeders Lab for sure is where I would think

2 Likes

Either breeding or trading . Are we going to split the group buy thread up from the grow if so one would go in trading the other in trading. If not Iā€™m unsure. .

3 Likes

i think trading makes more sense - people will be more likely to look there for genetics, and will assume the breeders lab is for discussion among breeders

3 Likes

Verdant is awesome ! Ive tested for him before. Straight up good dudeā€¦or bloke if your from his hood

@Hugh_Glass, Iā€™d love to jump in on the GG4 from @Tonygreen, so count me in for a pack OR Iā€™ll jump into the new thread when it gets fired up and sign up there OR should I PM you?

5 Likes

There will be a new thread. Tony isnt happening for 3 months he will do a dedicated grow log . I think we are going to do humboldt csi next. Thats the only other person I have a hard yes from right this second besides tony in a few months .

15 Likes

Iā€™ll probably tag along too for these. Thanks for all the hard work! :heart:

6 Likes

It a longshot, but have you considered reaching out to Scott of Rare Dankness ? Fire gear. Won the HT cup in Denver several years back with his starkiller og

4 Likes

I did no response.

3 Likes

Peace @Hugh_Glass I was looking in on some CSI gear and saw that their prices are a bit high. I may be in the minority (lol, well Iā€™m Black sooā€¦:rofl:) but I feel as tho they are too "designer " and probably dont espouse Our ideals. I could be wrong. I get that they may be the only to say yes, but what kind if deal would they really be trying to do for Us? They arenā€™t seemingly too keen on NOT making TOP $$$ for their gear. Again, I could be wrong. Just my 2 centsā€¦ But should U move forward with the CSI group buy I may not participate. @Tonygreen is clearly 1 of Us as he has proven thru deeds and not only words that he is one of Us( possibly with alot more ties and access to things :wink::grin: We may not). BOG came from here and had been an active member as well. Letā€™s not try and support breeders who are trying to OVERgrow their pockets and not the planet. Again, my 2 cents. Yes I have purchased beans from breeders who were about that Cream, but this is/was a personal decision made becuz of the desire to attain certain rare finds. WE are in a position of power whereas Our dollars are a vote to support or no. Many breeders may see this as a GOLDEN opportunity to make a grip quickly from one purchase and maybe get dough from ppl who may not have normally copped from them for whatever reason. I think WE only support those that support OUR missionā€¦ good genetics are good genetics but unless they are offering a crazy deal for their usually high priced gear, We should pass. Be well Allā€¦:pray:t6:

9 Likes

You make some valid points about supporting OG peeps and ppl like us. But I have to humbly defend Nspecta over at CSI.
If you ask most breeders worth their weight, they will tell you his prices are more than reasonable. His genetics are top notch and vast, he puts in hella work testing and he is the best in the game when it comes to feminizing seeds. Not expensive because they are fem but because of how rare they are and hard to make said fems.
This is not to disagree completely but I do like CSI lol. But Iā€™m down for seeds from any breeder with positive vibes :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

How about prof p at Dynasty ?

9 Likes

Another might be worth trying is coyote btidgebuilders. ,

3 Likes

Im down for the csi run for sure. He has some stuff i want for sure.

7 Likes

Good call. I second Dynasty as well. Once a month gives us plenty of time to reach out to breeders and negotiate the best deals for everyone. Hopefully P would be down

6 Likes

100$ a pack with a breeders best gear costing 50 - 100 or more is pretty normal priced . Specially when it comes to female seeds. CSi gear and tonys are priced the same per a pack . Csi is giving us 40% off so youā€™ll be getting female (or male reg line) clone only s1 beans for 10$ more a pack. Nspecta (caleb) @ Csi is one of the top breeders right now. Every bean you get in a pack is a winner.
This isnt one breeders brand vs another though. Tony wont be ready to do a group sale for 3-4 months. This all we have right now. Its cool if you dont participate. Ever breeder wont be for ever one.
Csi is who said yes next. Then tony. If we can get some one else before tony that would be great but im reaching out to people but most dont answer back.
OH Yes and I have AK bean brains. But he told me to get back to him in a months time. He has moose season and outdoor harvest. Im also in talks with MzJill.
Ive reached out to 10x that just to get this response. Csi is our only other hard yes.

10 Likes

Breeders have a bulk order policy they give seed banks thats what we get . There really isnt a negotiation. Some wont even give me that.

4 Likes

I contacted dynasty.

5 Likes

Fuck yes to AkBeanbrain! Now I have a reason to get some of his TK/NL5haze crosses (hopefully lol)

5 Likes