Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

Boggke Gum for me sir.
Damn over huh? Aint that about a…
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s over .every ones order is in at my house and getting ready to be shipped back to them. Sorry . I plan on doing another though right after every one gets there items.

7 Likes

Im packing up and separating the orders. So bog sent our beans in a small plastic baggies with his individually label . The kind you would buy flower in 15 years ago .
Does any one have a problem with me securing your beans in a small 1/4 inch air line for protection in their journey. PM me if you want them left as is. If not im going to put them in some air pump tubing so they dont get crushed along the way,

13 Likes

If your willing to do the work, thank you!

6 Likes

I want every one to get their beans safely and secured.

14 Likes

Thanks sir for all the work you put in for our community
Piece my brother
Paps

8 Likes

Whatever is more convenient for you AND the beans. You enjoy a safe weekend and, indeed, be well.

4 Likes

Agree with the above. Thanks for doing this.

3 Likes

Great work, @Hugh_Glass. It’s so easy to sit back, hit some keys on the keyboard and get things we want. But you’re really going out of your way (here and elsewhere) to bring things to us that are highly desirable, priced lower than otherwise possible, making it super convenient, safe and secure. You deserve a standing ovation. A true credit to the community.

Thank you

Ps. I somehow missed the sign up window on this, but that doesn’t mean I don’t recognize and appreciate your efforts all the same!

9 Likes

This really was last min and only went for one weekend lol. Now the ball is rolling to do this more often! I just happened to be addicted to checking OG Whenever I have a min lol. I’m so glad to get in on this, I’ve been wanting BOG seeds since the first overgrow, just never ordered any seeds. This was my first seed purchase!

5 Likes

This is a great idea. I’d love to jump in on some of these in the future

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing this novel packaging in action. :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

That’s just dedication to get that many packs into tubing. I wouldn’t mind having the breeders pack, but I’d rather have the seeds arrive undamaged.

3 Likes

Im still putting them in the packs they came in . Not that its anything special. I decided to go with bubble wrap in the envelopes instead of tubing.

6 Likes

Going to the post office will have tracking soon

12 Likes

Thanks again for taking charge @Hugh_Glass and gettin r done

5 Likes

Everything was sent out in the usa . I will be giving you guys tracking give me a bit.

8 Likes

is it too late to get in on this? lol just kidding - great work bud, OVERGROW the world!

7 Likes

Got mine!!

2 Likes

great to hear .
Im sorry ever one else ive been really busy, even though its no excuse. . Ill get you tracking.

4 Likes