Group buy Bog seeds 1/2 off (CLOSED)

He is only willing to do bulk orders on his not so popular gear that he has mass quantity of.

4 Likes

Peace @Hugh_Glass I would have thought that U would have said his name by now, But what about STRAYs? Heā€™s on the site so he is familiar with Us and Our mission and probably would be on board. I did send him a DM just a few moments ago and I await patiently his response. I am also reaching out in other directions as well. Be well All :pray:t6:
Peace

7 Likes

Iam in on csi and dynasty let me know if I can help

4 Likes

Thank you and I will .

2 Likes

Peace @Hugh_Glass Do U have a list of the strains that will be available?? ( supposing the TK s1 is out ?? ). I am not against CSI nor any other breeders (I just dont agree with the marketing scheme most all follow. Not anything against them.) I was taught from a youth about this plant and the respect for it. I know that ppl dont see it like I do but to me the weed is a weedā€¦ AND BE FREE!!! That being said, I will look @ what he has to offer and make a decision then. INDEED I have spent Gs on beans, some cheap some not. All in all I want US to get a great deal. What we do today can and probably will influence the future, in whatever small way ( cuz most of US probably will pres run anyway ) Be wellā€¦:pray:t6:

Peace

4 Likes

Everything on his site will be available . With the quantities listed on the web page.

6 Likes

How many pack does the group have to get to qualify for the 40% on CSI ?

1 Like

1500$ You may think thats a bit but in one weekend we pulled together 1300$ almost. I have no doubt its very possible, very easily done.
In other news every ones beans came today. I will contact you tonight for addresses when I get to work or feel free to pm me yours if you see this.

10 Likes

To anyone reading through this thread and seeing / wanting in on the offer for @Tonygreenā€™s GG4 RIL group buy, the thread is now open here:

8 Likes

Any slots left and Canada Shipping?

3 Likes

The GG run is just starting, no sign up that I see for editing. Itā€™ll be in a few months since heā€™s dedicating a grow out of seeds just for us!

2 Likes

Im not sure if they have someone handling international shipping or not. But, if you need someone to be a middle man for ya i can take care of it.

2 Likes

Mzjill is in if thats something we want to pursue.

2 Likes

Is there a menu available?

I beilve its on her web page , if not she text me what she has its only about 6-7 strains.

1 Like

Just looked through some of her page, stuff sounds wonderful. the one that caught my eye first was Brian Berry black currant, and of course itā€™s a limited edition/retired! Omg I love black currant wine, I just now realized I need a nice red wine bud!

1 Like

I had a member ask me about the freebies I received from this . I didnā€™t and I would of shared the expense with the group if so . I tried , and thought we would of gotten some too.
Ill have everyones stuff out by the end of the week (saturday) . 3rd shifts ruff ,

12 Likes

@Hugh_Glass Lol U can put me out there. It was me who wanted to knowā€¦lol. Call it wishful thinkingā€¦lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: be safe :person_in_lotus_position:t6:ā€ā™‚ :fist:t6:
Peace

2 Likes

Its cool . I know others wondered to im sure too . So we can put a pin in it and all know this what we got.

5 Likes